Ahhhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My  version1  and  version2  are  in  love  they  have  four  hearts  underneth  thier  names!
yea there in love connect alot more before the matchmaker comes and they'll have babys

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take for my tama's to get baby's?
well theres no serten amount of times u have 2 connect so u just gotta keep connecting till they have babys

like how do u know when the tamagotchi is going to have a baby what is their a sign?

like how do u know when the tamagotchi is going to have a baby what is their a sign?
well there is a sign but it's hard 2 say i'll try 2 excplain:the mom or the dad will go over 2 the other tamagotchi they will go real close almost like there kissing and they will have 1 heart above there heads and then they return 2 there own eggs and the mom will close her eyes and start moving back and 4th and then she will have 2 babys on the screen the dad will go over 2 the egg with the 2 babys he will take 1 of the babys and go back over 2 his egg and then the mom and the dad will have 1 baby on the screen

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My v2 and vi just mated and know every one knows v1 and v2 can have babies!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back