My Log in Pink & Yellow.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_grl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Well, to start off i'm ditching my blogagotchi and posting here coz i'm too lazy to go to a different site. At the moment i'm busy building my own site and blogging my v3 which got its first gasp of air since december '06 :) . Heres the stats, just for an idea.

V4

Name: Llama

Training: 4/9, Intel = 41, Art = 4, Social = 17

Character: Ringotchi

Gen: 4

V3

Name: Duck!

Training: 1/9

Character: Baby

Gen: 1

and there you go. Anyway, I just got my v3 up and running, and I have had my v4 up for about 5 weeks. I have got a few souveneirs for both of them. I can't believe that the v5 is released here on Thursday :eek: ! Its weird coz I just got my v4! :huh: I want a kutchipatchi ;) I find that the v4 baby is alot less needy than all the other ones. I'm just leaqrning to type with all my fingers on the left hand and itfeels weird coz i'm so used to just using 5 fingers, (3 on my right and 2 on my left, lol.) I love the song 'untouched' by the Veronicas. (It was on the radio... not just random.) The title of my log is life in pink and yellow coz thats the colors of my tamas. Clever, huh? Anyway, I'm gonna go, even though I wanna keep writing, but oh well.

The music doesnt stop, So don't stop dancin...

~Tama_grl~

Hey everyone! My baby v3 evolved into a mizutamatchi and my v4 will evolve today at around 5 pm. Awww, Duck is rolling around and my teen is brushing its teeth. Does anyone know weather it is okay to mate a v3 and a v4? PM me if you have the answer to that. On another note:

Please don't post in here.

Sorry, but its the rules and this is for me to blog the progress of my tamas. Okay anyway, not much has happened today coz its only morning.

~LIfe is a roller coaster that you have to keep ridin~

~tama_grl

Well, Just then both of my tamas evolved and... MY V4 IS A MIMITCHI! I had been aiming at her for ages, but never got her! My v3 turned into propelloretchi

Hi all!

Well, My v3 should evolve this arvo, (SHould have by 5 pm.) Grrrr, my v4 needs a new battery coz its sick-sounding now. Instead of Beeeeep it goes broooooeueueueuep, lol. My tamas are gonna fall in love straight away, I hope. I have some questions to ask in the other forum, so yeah. And bdw, feel free to check out my forum, TamaParty? Sorry mods if this is counted as advertising, just thought that people might be interested.

~Suddenly I see, Why the hell it means so much to me.~ Suddenly I see - KT Tunstall

~tama_grl :)

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I slacked off! Okay, well here goes:

I both of my tamas grew up. My v4 into a mimitchi, and v3 into a violetchi, or furawatchi as I call it. My mimitchi got jobs as a travel agent and a firefighter, and then my tamas had tamababies. They were two girls, called Flora (v4) and JoJo? (V3). They got the perfect treatment and tured into mizutamatchis. They should evolve in about an hour or two.

(Visit my website, TamaDisco! Its name changed).

~And its just like the ocean, under the moon. Its the same as the emotion that I get from you~ Smooth - Santana

Not much happened. My tamas both eveolved. My v4 into itchigotchi and v3 into a hinotamatchi. My v4 went to school and chose mr canvas. Aiming to get heaps of points on the bottom one. :)

~tama_grl

Okay. ALOT Happened in 2 days! I got a v5, and Both of my tamas evolved. I now have a violetchi :) (Again.) On my v4 and a gozuratchi :gozuratchi: on my v3. I can't believe I bought a v5! I'm still descovering all the tricks around it, and what the families are. I can't believe it!

Heres my story about it, lol.

V5:

One hour ago, I pulled the tab out of my tama. One minute later, I heard a sound coming from. I assumed that they all had hatched, but no. Only one had hatched. A few seconds later, I see another baby bouncing around, and yet again, another one. They beeped at me for attention, and they is what they got! I played the tea pouring game for a while, and then TV surfing. I find that they are more amusing than any of the other tamagotchi games have ever been. One hour later, (10 minutes ago...) I hear the evolving sound and they became children. I stilkl don't know how to do the bonding thing, though.

Others:

But I had been focusing on my v5 so much I disregaurded my v4 and v3! After about 2 hours, I find a furawatchi on its knees, begging for attentiono with a sick sign above its head! My goz goz was okay though, just a few hearts empty. My v4 got a job as a chef.

~My cats breath smells like cat food.~ Ralph Wiggum - The Simpsons

~tama_grl

Hi all!

Well... Uh, How do I say this... I BROKE MY V3!!!! I was going to debug it but the Got inside and there wasn't a debug button (But put pencil on a random thing) so then I closed it and it kept resetting itself! Okay so that wasn't so successful...

My V4 grew up into a young memetchi, and then a pyonkontchi, due to low skillpoints. I just can't be bothered to play the games! They got old.

My v5 grew into the large family (oops.. lol) and then had tamababies. They grew into toddlers: Mousetchi, Sakuratchi & Tororotchi. They should evolve tomorrow. I love playing the shoe pairs game coz its so easy! I think that golf putt and tv surfing are the hardest games.

Visit Tamagotchi Time! Its such a cool site and its growing! I'm on the admin team.

~Spiderpig rulez :( !!!~

~Tama_grl

Hi all!

Grrr. I just wrote a whole log and the computer mucked up!!! > ^_^ Oh well. This is just a quick update.

Well, What to say...

My v4(Danni)

Turned into pyonkotchi, got a job as a TV person, had a baby, called it Fi Fi, grew up into mohitamatchi.

My v5

Had a baby, Grew up 3 times and will get married some time this week. I haven't had time to play with them so their bonding is at 30%. I make them sleep all day while I'm at school.

I can't believe I'm in year 8 this year. (Oh, right, I'd be in 9th grade in new zealand and maybe america, because the system is different.) OMG, my mouth is on fire! I'm Eating this spicy pasta. Yuck, just bit a whole peppercorn! Ick, now all I can taste is burning and pepper...

~I hear voices and the dont like you!!!~

~tama_grl, AKA JoJo

:D Hi all!

Okay, well, I just played the dating game, and my Tama had an egg! They are hatching as I type. My character that I mated turned into a mame character. I am playing golf putt. I'll check their genders next. I have two girls and a boy. I havent been bothered to wake up my v4 coz my v5 is more interesting. Now I have 3 bouncing babies on my screen. I'm pretty sure I will have the mame family, but IDK. All will be revealed in an hour. My tamas have needed to use the bathroom twice.Nearly 100 veiws! Woah, thats alot. I guess that means people are actually inhterested. It got 10 since yesterday!

~Ignorance is bliss~ Kelly Clarkson - Never again

~tama_grl :unsure:

Mood: :p Extra cool B)

Hi all!

Well, my v5 turned into teens, and my v4 is 3 and hasn't gone to school :D . Not much happening, but I will update you when it does :(

~Give a bit, A star is born. ANd if you're hot enough, You'll get the pass, so you can tell your friends that you made it back.~ Hay Baby - No Doubt

~tama_grl :ichigotchi:

Mood: Acheing

Latest posts

Back