Dragon Cove

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi347

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
You look at the map you found. It leads you to a small, hidden cave near the beach. You enter and see a shady looking woman sitting near the back. All around her are large eggs. Some are pink, some purple, silver, or gold, others gray, black, blue, red and green, a whole assortment of colors.

"Get them quick, before they're gone," she says to you. "Pick and chose, whichever you want. Except this one," she informs you, lightly patting an egg that is cracked and split gold and silver down the center.

[theCOLORS]

[FEMALES]

Pink

Purple

Silver

Mint

White

Gold [sUPERrare]

[MALES]

Green

Blue

Black

Gray

Stone

Silver

White

Red

Gold [RARE]

Zombie [sUPERrare] -- Can only be achived by the SECRET SOLUTION!

[theFORMS]

Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[otherINFORMATION]

[+] Here's how the genders work. IF your dragon is a multi-gender dragon (ie White), I will roll a die prior to giving it to you. Odd number would be a female, even a male. EXCEPT for Gold dragons -- The number 3 is female, everything else is male.

[+] Your dragon may not hatch alive. It may get a disease -- we call it Soft -- that makes it incredibly vurnerable, even more vurnerable that a normal hatchling, and it will probably be born dead. If it's not, proper medical treatment will probably cure it :huh:

[+] Be patient with your order, I have to make find the eggs, you know.

~tg347

You look at the map you found. It leads you to a small, hidden cave near the beach. You enter and see a shady looking woman sitting near the back. All around her are large eggs. Some are pink, some purple, silver, or gold, others gray, black, blue, red and green, a whole assortment of colors."Get them quick, before they're gone," she says to you. "Pick and chose, whichever you want. Except this one," she informs you, lightly patting an egg that is cracked and split gold and silver down the center.

[theCOLORS]

[FEMALES]

Pink

Purple

Silver

Mint

White

Gold [sUPERrare]

[MALES]

Green

Blue

Black

Gray

Stone

Silver

White

Red

Gold [RARE]

Zombie [sUPERrare] -- Can only be achived by the SECRET SOLUTION!

[theFORMS]

Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[otherINFORMATION]

[+] Here's how the genders work. IF your dragon is a multi-gender dragon (ie White), I will roll a die prior to giving it to you. Odd number would be a female, even a male. EXCEPT for Gold dragons -- The number 3 is female, everything else is male.

[+] Your dragon may not hatch alive. It may get a disease -- we call it Soft -- that makes it incredibly vurnerable, even more vurnerable that a normal hatchling, and it will probably be born dead. If it's not, proper medical treatment will probably cure it ;)

[+] Be patient with your order, I have to make find the eggs, you know.

~tg347
I'll take mint, thank you.

mametchi :p

mametchi_411

mint

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back