ACWW Friend codes for wifi play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryDisturbed

Reaction score
ok guys i need some wifi friends so post your town name, charactor name,and your friend code....

ok heres mine

FRIEND CODE: 0430-7269-0791

NAME:Alex

TOWN: Florida

Ok everyone once you add me post your info for ACWW and we can play with WIFI

ps my gate will be open all day all week

PLUS ILL GIVE YOU 1 FREE SNOWMAN FURNITURE!

[SIZE=11pt]Edit : TamaMum[/SIZE]

If you see a friend on line and want to wifi on ACWW... Please use the TamaTalk PM system to arrange visits rather than "chit chat" back and forth in this topic :wub:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i would get it if you would tell me what the HECK IT IS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
If you don't understand what WiFi is for Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) then you probably can't use it right now.

It's a way for AC:WW players to communicate with each other and visit each others towns instead of using the local DS to DS where you have to be in the same room as each other.

You use the internet to link up with other users. Have a look at your AC:WW instruction booklet - there's an explanation in there :wub:

Name: Jennifer

Town: Daver

FC: 4983-2186-8142

Im looking for some new wifi friends because I lost all of mine when my wifi crashed...=|

=D Just pm me if you want to connect!

BTW, VeryDisturbed, I have Katie in my town right now, so I wanna lead her to your town. Lemme know when you have time to play me.

name:Riezan

town:Anitown

code:433917176270

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Katie

Town: Seattle

Code: 1332 7014 0874

Everyone is welcome to add me. Just tell me who you are and send me your friend code and we will do Wi-fi! ^.^

Luke

London

1418-6529-7916

Just PM me and you can come to my town (providing I'm online xD).

P.S It might be weedy, but me and RS have done our best gardening.

Name: Talinia

Town: DawnRise

Friend Code: 1075-0597-6144

PM me if you wanna come over! Though I just bought this game yesterday, so, I really don't know if you wanna come over to my town. I'm busy laying down tiles.

town: *animal*

name: mariane

FC: 4983 3548 8503

*To mini 500,

You have one? Want a Latias? I have like 6.

K, here's my info.

And I'm gonna at least try to add everyone that replyed, too, but if they don't accept, I'll delete it in a week.

#: 2106-0475-4867

Name: *Venus*

Town: DeWitt

I got a WiFi USB Connector yesterday and I'll install it sometime today and let you know what my Friend Code is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back