Talent show... HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windbreeze

Reaction score
Help! I have a talent show in two weeks, and I have absolutely NO ideas what to do for it! I can play a little cello and a little recorder, but I'm bad at BOTH of those. Please reply! :p

Sing a HMS2 or 1 song if u've watched it or even maybe do a dance.or try and make a water drop sound wit ur mouth XD I can do that lolz

Hope I helped.

*~`ZeGotchi`~*

You should try something that you want to do. I had the same problem when I was in 3rd grade, so I just picked something totally random. I ended up doing the can-can. Try something new- you might like it!!!

balance stuff on your face

speak random stuff in french! la grand touristte an avon mone ****! [help! the large tourist has my chicken!]

memorize how to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis and other big words

eat pie

stuff like that. just something really random and funny

O.k. I've decided. I am going to sing a song in ASL! But now, I need suggestions for a song.

Hmm... you could do a little stand up comedy. Make some jokes up about your friends (but not nasty), do impressions of famous people. The main thing is to just have fun!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back