Guy I luv

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrfreak-nessie

Reaction score
okay, theres this very cute kid at my high school and he is the funniest!

i told this kid to tell him that i think he is cute.., so he did..., the reply was "tell her i dont want to go out with her"

BUT I WASN'T EVEN ASKING TO GO OUT!

i just wanted to get to know him......

and......im way too nervous to even talk to him, my friend doesn't want to help me get to him cuz she hates him *sulk*

can anyone help me get to him....... :lol: by making him talk to me...

Why don't you practice what you'll say to him, and do stuff to make you less nervous and go up to him and talk.

Guys are weird and if he acts like that to you, without even knowing you, I don't think he's worht it. Whatever you want is probably best, because you know yourself better and I do.

Good luck ^^

Come up to him and say.. "You know what?..ugh..nevermind." That'll leave guys wondering about you. This really works! They will keep running that phrase over and over again in their mind.

if he doesn't really like you. u can't make him. i like a guy. but i know i he doesn't like me at all so i'm getting on with it.

^^ Aw Tama_Angel16, have faith in love. He might like you but acts like an idiot around you because he's shy.

Anyway, I think guys are weird creatures. Us girls will never understand even if we pull a brain outta their head and examine (Which, believe me, I'd like to do)

Just take our advice and hope for the best.

Why don't you practice what you'll say to him, and do stuff to make you less nervous and go up to him and talk.Guys are weird and if he acts like that to you, without even knowing you, I don't think he's worht it. Whatever you want is probably best, because you know yourself better and I do.

Good luck ^^
thats exactly what i tried, but then i got toooo nervous and when i tried to talk to him, i froze, we made eye contact though <3

but now, its it okay if i spread the word that i like him>?

thats exactly what i tried, but then i got toooo nervous and when i tried to talk to him, i froze, we made eye contact though <3
but now, its it okay if i spread the word that i like him>?
I wouldn't. Especially if he is of shy-er nature he may feel too wierded out. If someone tells me someone else likes me, which doesn't happen often [xP], I feel awkward around that person. He may be fine with it but not all people are and especially boys right now if they aren't a big flirt anyhow.

He may actually go the other way if he feels to uncomfortable and try to be rude to you- not because he hates your guts or anything but because it's a way to make that wierdness vanish. I've done that before... and then I learned he thought it was hot. :/

LOL! This is a very sensitive ordeal that can really go either way. I wouldn't tell anyone that would spread it around for those few reasons. ;]

In my eyes, when someone has someone else tell me that they like me, I find the person to be weak and unattractive.

Speak for yourself. Don't have others do it for you.

Picture him as just another guy. He's human, no different from everyone else in the world.

thats the part when i messed up, i should of never got someone to tell him anything...i should of said it myself

I wouldn't. Especially if he is of shy-er nature he may feel too wierded out. If someone tells me someone else likes me, which doesn't happen often [xP], I feel awkward around that person. He may be fine with it but not all people are and especially boys right now if they aren't a big flirt anyhow.
He may actually go the other way if he feels to uncomfortable and try to be rude to you- not because he hates your guts or anything but because it's a way to make that wierdness vanish. I've done that before... and then I learned he thought it was hot. :/

LOL! This is a very sensitive ordeal that can really go either way. I wouldn't tell anyone that would spread it around for those few reasons. ;]
thanx for the advice, i would feel the same if someone tod me they liked me

Let me just say that what you said on your title/description just contradicted it self so much. I love this guy, but I don't even know him! No, that does not happen. You can't love somebody if you don't know them.

I say try thinking him as a friend before you think of him as a crush.

Besides. I'm sure you only know him for his outer appearance, not so much what he's really like. :eek: ~♥

And besides, even if you were to go out with him now. Wouldn't you still be very nervous around him?..? :eek:

Just make sure to become friends first. :3

Ok, when you like someone, or you aren't super shy, you can talk to them.

Yes, he may be cute and all, and do what someone else said, by making him wonder about you. Or, maybe you shouldn't, because he might leave off thinking that you are a geek.

If it doesn't work, find someone you are comfortable talking to, because if you have to marry him, will you both feel comfortable around each other?

mametchi ;)

I say try thinking him as a friend before you think of him as a crush. Besides. I'm sure you only know him for his outer appearance, not so much what he's really like. ;) ~♥

And besides, even if you were to go out with him now. Wouldn't you still be very nervous around him?..? ;)

Just make sure to become friends first. :3
I know that's exactly what I was thinking of! :D You took the words right out of my mouth. I like someone, but I would rather try to be his friend first and then try thinking of him as a crush.

Let me just say that what you said on your title/description just contradicted it self so much. I love this guy, but I don't even know him! No, that does not happen. You can't love somebody if you don't know them.
thats what my bro told me!

:unsure:

anyways, im forgetting about him....he isn't worth my life anyways....

+ my friend from school is being really mean to me cuz i have a crush on him...

yesteday she said that she used to hang out with him :0

and she wont tell me why she hates him now. :huh:

i hate it when ppl act that way.

my friend was going through the same thing she only liked him because of his cuteness It didn't work out between them because she was to scared to talk to him in the first place so my edvice is just go to him and say hi in the morning or when ever and just see if he will start a conversation if not wait a day or 2 and do it again and if he does not start talking the you make up a conversation and make sure you have a topic before you talk to him.

Good luck!!!

i got over that freaking ***

he knows i like him, so he called me a stalker cuz i added him by accident on myspace..

so yeah....hes a freak and a jerk...hes not even my type...hes more of geekish and a lame-o...

*story was longer than that*

Last edited by a moderator:
i got over that freaking ***
he knows i like him, so he called me a stalker cuz i added him by accident on myspace..

so yeah....hes a freak and a jerk...hes not even my type...hes more of geekish and a lame-o...

*story was longer than that*
Way to go xD

forget about that jerk he ain't worth your time

you'll find that someone who will accually be nice to you

I liked jerks before and they were a waste of time :D

[SIZE=7pt]Oh I definetely know how that can feel. [/SIZE]

Not quite a nice feeling, eh?

Well, don't give him up just yet. :D

Because he hasn't gotten the chance to really know you. Hey, you can't base looks on everything. He might be a nice guy, and he might not be. But take a step beyond, and talk to him when you get the chance. I know that it seems really hard, but you never know until you try. Give it a while, and if he responds nicely, there's no harm done. :D Maybe he's feeling a little awkward and uncomfortable with the fact that you like him. There's no bad thing about it, so just ignore what your friend (who doesnt like him) has to say about him, and start up a conversation! :) Good luck, and if it does'nt go well, don't stress about it. There's better guys out there, especially in the sea of high-school. If he wasn't nice, it's his loss. If he's going to be mean, he's definetely not the guy for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back