What does !/Clone Do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover12997

Reaction score
What does !!/clone do?

Will it go away right after you use it or not? :eek:

:itchigotchi:

Thanks

,tamalover12997,

The item labeled "!!", can be used by your Tamagotchi character to summon a clone of itself. Your Tamagotchi character and its clone will then dance together for a few seconds before the clone disappears. (Note: on V3, only adult characters can use the "!!" item. For V4 / V4.5, I think any age character can use it.)

On v4, yes, I think every charcter except babies?? It won't dissapear, but it just clones them and they do just about what your tamagotchi does. First, it plays with it, and then when it "dissapears" it just goes back into your inventory.

mametchi :eek:

On v4, yes, I think every charcter except babies?? It won't dissapear, but it just clones them and they do just about what your tamagotchi does. First, it plays with it, and then when it "dissapears" it just goes back into your inventory.mametchi :eek:
[SIZE=21pt]acually even the babies can use it.or at leat on V4 they can.cause i have the clone on my V4 and it doesnt disapear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]hope i helped[/SIZE]

tamagotchifan9 :p :D :eek: :eek:

The "!!" item is in the V3, V4, and V4.5 (it may be in the V5 as well, but I do not know as I do not have one). When you use this item, your tamagotchi will sit down, and a clone of it will appear. Music will play and the two of them will do a little dance of some sort. Then it will be over, and being "cloned" will have no permanent affects on your tama. As binary said, only adult can use it on the V3, but babies-adult can use it on the V4s and V4.5s. Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back