My rare characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
This is amazing! Yesterday, I had a 17 year old Otokitchi (old woman) and a 19 year old Ojitchi (old man) and after I connected them several times, the old woman gave birth to two babies. I thought that they could not breed in their final stages. They stayed with their babies all day yesterday, and then left during the night. When I woke up this morning, I had to name them and care for them in the Babytchi stage for about an hour, and then the miracle happened! :) They each changed into Oyajitchi( the Japanese man), a character as rare as Nazotchi! They are not even one year old yet, so how did this happen? Does anyone know what the trick is to getting this character? The only reason that I can come up with is the fact that the parents were in their final stage, and they are not even supposed to mate then. Before they became old, the parents were a female Gozarutchi (ninja) and a male Hanatchi (snake). Does anyone have any suggestions about how I got these characters? Thank you! Aubrey

Wahw! thats amazing! Are u being serious??

Im going to try that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mite get nazotchi

I am being completely serious! Try it, the parents being ancient just may be the key to getting them. They eat the most interesting food, it looks like a firecracker on a stick. Good luck!

Aubrey

HHHHHHMMmmmmmmmmmmmm? If you think about it, it does look like a babby old person fusion! lol! :D

Lol that's pretty cool...good find! :D

Wow, interesting, 19 years old can still breed! Were not they suppose to die at ~16?

Thank you for this info. :D

I'm gonna post a thread dedicated to you and this wonderful idea so more people can try! Thats if it's with you?

I'd always wondered if I could mate them in the final stages... I'm going to try that now... except with one old and one young! Bwahahaha!

This is amazing! Yesterday, I had a 17 year old Otokitchi (old woman) and a 19 year old Ojitchi (old man) and after I connected them several times, the old woman gave birth to two babies. I thought that they could not breed in their final stages. They stayed with their babies all day yesterday, and then left during the night. When I woke up this morning, I had to name them and care for them in the Babytchi stage for about an hour, and then the miracle happened! :D They each changed into Oyajitchi( the Japanese man), a character as rare as Nazotchi! They are not even one year old yet, so how did this happen? Does anyone know what the trick is to getting this character? The only reason that I can come up with is the fact that the parents were in their final stage, and they are not even supposed to mate then. Before they became old, the parents were a female Gozarutchi (ninja) and a male Hanatchi (snake). Does anyone have any suggestions about how I got these characters? Thank you! Aubrey
Thass so weird! It went from a baby to Oyajitch?! and it's parents were the matchmaker and ojitchi?! same exact thing happened here! I have a poll about it! but I didn't mean to make it a poll :p

oopps... the same thing happened to me! and i started a new thread.. oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back