Sign in to follow this  
tamagal1000

OK..this is just plain weird

When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?
Well, I went to see if there was anything good there but...It was the same item (a bow, 500 pts) 4 times!!!
:( :mellow:
Please help!!!

tamagal1000

sometimes i get somethin twice!

[quote name='tamagal1000' date='Jul 18 2005, 01:18 AM'] When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?
Well, I went to see if there was anything good there but...It was the same item (a bow, 500 pts) 4 times!!!
:( :mellow:
Please help!!!

tamagal1000 [/quote]
Hummm.. just a conencednet i would say. If you can get things twice, then i am sure you can get four things.

This sort of thing happens to me regularly :
3 x Milk and 1 x Dumb bells
4 x Hair bows (!!! Didn't even have a Mimitchi.....)
3 x Eggs 1 x Walkman...

I wondered if it was because I hadn't bought anything for a couple of days and the although the stock changes twice each day, perhaps you have to buy some of the stock to get new selections?
Best, etc.
TamaMum

Well, before that I'd bought a fruit juice and a pizza so...??? lol

tamagal1000

ps: 200th post~~

[quote name='tamagal1000' date='Jul 18 2005, 01:18 AM'] When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?
;)  :ph34r:
Please help!!!

tamagal1000 [/quote]
*CLOSED :ph34r: by Tyblacks:spamming*
[i]Note from Guide: You are not a TamaGuide. Please do not act like one. And, this is not SPAM anyway.[/i] Edited by jappyx

i think it was just a coincedence. that has happened to me.

Your right it isn't spamming just ignore him/her she/he is trying to annoy u..
Well anyway that happened to me once exept with milk...ummm.... bow tie.... cape...and ... ummm...I forgot but there was one more...

I just had 2 things in a row in the shop, so i am possitive 4 things in a row is possibal.

I've had that happen before with the boots, hat, potplant, and with many other things as well! It can get annoying when it happens especially if you are trying to get a certain item lol

:mimitchi: :mametchi: :D ;) It hasn't have the same item more than once since...so it's fixed!

tamagal1000 Edited by tamagal1000

Thanx Jappyx for fixing this!
(And also to everyone that helped)

tamagal1000

:mimitchi: ;) i just bought it a shovel and i got 3000 points yes

by the way please ad me on msn gabstar777@hotmail.com

:wacko: :kuribotchi:
Please help!!!

tamagal1000 [/quote]
sometimes that happens. the last time it happened to me i was annoyed becuz it was only 4 Balls. :furawatchi: lol :hitodetchi: