OK..this is just plain weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal1000

Reaction score
When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?

Well, I went to see if there was anything good there but...It was the same item (a bow, 500 pts) 4 times!!!

:( :mellow:

Please help!!!

tamagal1000

When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?Well, I went to see if there was anything good there but...It was the same item (a bow, 500 pts) 4 times!!!

:( :mellow:

Please help!!!

tamagal1000
Hummm.. just a conencednet i would say. If you can get things twice, then i am sure you can get four things.

This sort of thing happens to me regularly :

3 x Milk and 1 x Dumb bells

4 x Hair bows (!!! Didn't even have a Mimitchi.....)

3 x Eggs 1 x Walkman...

I wondered if it was because I hadn't bought anything for a couple of days and the although the stock changes twice each day, perhaps you have to buy some of the stock to get new selections?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

When I got home from school today, of course, the items in the shop had changed. Sounds normal, right?Well, I went to see if there was anything good there but...It was the same item (a bow, 500 pts) 4 times!!!

;)   :ph34r:

Please help!!!

tamagal1000
*CLOSED :ph34r: by Tyblacks:spamming*

Note from Guide: You are not a TamaGuide. Please do not act like one. And, this is not SPAM anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it was just a coincedence. that has happened to me.

Your right it isn't spamming just ignore him/her she/he is trying to annoy u..

Well anyway that happened to me once exept with milk...ummm.... bow tie.... cape...and ... ummm...I forgot but there was one more...

I just had 2 things in a row in the shop, so i am possitive 4 things in a row is possibal.

I've had that happen before with the boots, hat, potplant, and with many other things as well! It can get annoying when it happens especially if you are trying to get a certain item lol

:wacko: :kuribotchi:

Please help!!!

tamagal1000
sometimes that happens. the last time it happened to me i was annoyed becuz it was only 4 Balls. :furawatchi: lol :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back