boy trouble help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xixi starz

Reaction score
so there is this boy i like but hes like 2 yrs older so can you give me advice on how 2 atract him im mean he knows me cause me and my friend did 3 way with him i was nervouse so i was kinda boring but still advice plez ;) ;)

[SIZE=7pt]3-way. As in a three way call? Hope so. =0[/SIZE]

Anyway, I used to like a boy two years older than me.

What I did, I used to make evil faces at him. ^.^ Then he talked to me. Yayyyyy!

I used to like a boy who is two years older than me.

Anyway, I don't really think you can make him like or become attracted to you. Just be yourself.

well hes like a jock and hecka girls at my school like him he talked 2 me b4 2

xD I hope you mean a 3 way call. . . If not then. . . Nevermind.

It might be best to find out if he likes you, or just talk to him. Being straight-forward is the best way. =]

You cannot double post topics. Guides close topics for reasons so please dont double post!I'll get a guide to close this. Anyway best of luck with that boy =)

~Mamitchi465

P.S Did you double post? If you didnt i am sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say 3-way, I really hope you mean call. e_e.

My boyfriend is almost 2 years older than me. Age doesn't really matter though, just start hanging out or something.

Punch him in the face. Lolol.

Other than that, I agree with Polaroids. o.o

Punch him in the face??? How is that supposed to help????

Just hang out with him and you'll get to know him better. And he'll get to know you better.

Ehh, It's not. It's an inside joke...
lol i dont kno how 2 start a conversation cause i mean i only talked too him a couple times and we are like aquantinces[sp]i se him around we both kno each other :mellow:

Well if you know him, then I really couldn't see anything wrong. Start a simple conversation... ah... school. Talk about school or any other simple thing for a while. It will let you know him better, and him get to know you.

But I'm not sure if he will like like you. He might like you, he might not.

Sorry if I'm not the greatest help, but I try :D

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
simple how is that simple im just gonna walk up 2 him and say i dont hate him do you kno what happens to people he thinks hates him he hates them back for not being nice to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back