?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so...you're Tama was...blank? Hmm, that's strange :huh: . Could it have been a bug or something? Or is one of the batteries out? I have no clue. That's strange.

Maybe the batteries have run out, either that or maybe something is wrong with your tama, try getting new batteries which can be found at some good electronic stores!

Have a great tama-talking day! :lol:

if it just went out then it should have been a bug because when the battery is low a battery with a giant X over it appears ;)

happened to me before!

you ran out of battery

just replace them and press b then download

they should be fine^_^

Usually, the tama will flash the Low Battery X for awhile, but in this case the battery seems to have died. No worries, just replace the battery and hit "Download". If this doesn't work, first make sure you are using a new battery. (I once put in an old battery and had a freak-out, thinking my tamagotchi was broken forever, until I noticed it was an old battery :p ) If the battery you're using is new and you try another battery also (in case the first one was defective) and your tama STILL is blank...I'm afraid your tamagotchi would be broken.

But I think it just needs a new battery. :lol:

umm ive only had the batterys for 7 days......
[SIZE=10pt]OMG! Only seven days? :) :eek: Wow. Some batteries those are! Then again, this has happened to me before....[/SIZE]

If your Tamagotchi is dead or it's new egg won't hatch and you leave your Tama just sitting there for a couple of days, the screen will go blank until you press "Reset". Have you ignored your Tama for a few days now? If not, then it's probably just the batteries.

You may have heard about fake Tamagotchi's, but keep in mind that there are also fake batteries out there, too. I remember seeing it on the news. So it could've been fake batteries that you've only used for seven days.

Usually, the tama will flash the Low Battery X for awhile, but in this case the battery seems to have died. No worries, just replace the battery and hit "Download". If this doesn't work, first make sure you are using a new battery. (I once put in an old battery and had a freak-out, thinking my tamagotchi was broken forever, until I noticed it was an old battery :D ) If the battery you're using is new and you try another battery also (in case the first one was defective) and your tama STILL is blank...I'm afraid your tamagotchi would be broken.
But I think it just needs a new battery. ;)
True.

It's because it's out of batteries.

Try getting some new ones at your local grocery store.

mametchi :(

[SIZE=10pt]OMG! Only seven days? :) :eek: Wow. Some batteries those are! Then again, this has happened to me before....[/SIZE] 

If your Tamagotchi is dead or it's new egg won't hatch and you leave your Tama just sitting there for a couple of days, the screen will go blank until you press "Reset". Have you ignored your Tama for a few days now? If not, then it's probably just the batteries.

You may have heard about fake Tamagotchi's, but keep in mind that there are also fake batteries out there, too. I remember seeing it on the news. So it could've been fake batteries that you've only used for seven days.
i got the batterys off ebay

i got the batterys off ebay
Not a wise choice....There are lots off things that are fake on ebay and some dogey sellers aswell.

My advice is go to a local shop you trust and buy a battery form there

if it was the actual ink, there's no way of reitrieving your tama- i got this result when i chucked my v2 into walls :) and batteries from ebay? a few possibilities:

* the batteries were used

* they werent the right kind of battery

* its the tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back