List Full Message

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeze

Reaction score
Hi

My 5 yr old son's tama has wrapped up a present to give to his sister's tama.

When he tries to give it to her when they connect, it won't actually let them connect - gives the "LIST FULL" message - they can play games together though so it isn't because there are too many friends. He does have a lot of items though and a lot of food - could that be why?......

ANy ideas anyone?

List full generally indicates he has too many friends. He will need to sacrifice one in order to allow them to connect. :angry:
I could be that... or that he has too many Itams.

His tama has only got 4 friends though

It is really possible it could be that? I thought it only had a full list at 50.

If there are only 4 friends then the list full refers to the number of items he has.

He will have to use them or trash them before he can receive any more!

There's a wrap? / trash? option in the Friends / Presents icon section - with the little book as the icon.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Thanks - the only weird thing is that he is trying to get rid of them by sending them not receiving! I did try deleting a couple, but you can imagine how that goes down with 5 yr old!! And it didn't seem to work but I'll try again

Thanks - the only weird thing is that he is trying to get rid of them by sending them not receiving! I did try deleting a couple, but you can imagine how that goes down with 5 yr old!! And it didn't seem to work but I'll try again
Hmm - my sympathies - it can be hard for a 5yr old to 'trash' anything - even a 2 month old chocolate wrapper......

This is a bit sneaky, but if he has lots of food can't you give some of the food items to his Tama as snacks (esp if he has duplicates), then work off the extra weight playing some games - at least he'll get more Gotchi points to spend!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Here's a tip, feed the Tamagotchi while ur bro is sleeping and he'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back