Nikatchi dreams of Action Figure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
When my Nikatchi is asleep the Action Figure appears on the screen too.

Whilst the Nikatchi is sleeping, if I turn on the lights for a moment, the Action Figure is there on the screen! Is it dreaming of becoming an Action Figure? (It is always really pleased when I give it to him to play with).

Has anyone else had this happen with their Tama character?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

My little boy had this with a dolly or teddy he bought - it always appeared when he went to sleep - I think it's just a toy he liked at night to "cuddle up to". Maybe yours does the same with the Action Figure. Mind you when his had the action figure it didn't like it and made him lose some happy hearts! What character is yours?

What character is yours?
The Nikatchi is a teen character - looks like a little white acorn - with smiley teeth!

I think you may be right about the 'toy to cuddle' theory. Do you remember which character on your son's Tama appeared to like the Teddy?

I know that the Action Figure is this Nikatchi's fave - it always makes a happy beeping sound when it choose this item to play with (compared to no noise when I give it the ball to bounce...).

Anyone else got a teen that likes to have the Action Figure - or the Teddy with them when they sleep at night - and if so, which character is it?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Mine do that all of the time. It's so cute! ;)

Maria and Kade (both V2 ConnECTions) sleep with their stuff (Kade sleeps with action figure, Maria sleeps with teddy bear). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back