smiley in space!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
well the past day or 2 ive been attempting to learn how to use a program called blender 3d aka blender ive been just messing around with it trying to learn it for probably around 30 hours ( not straight lol but close ;) ) and i spent the last half hour working on this simple animation and i thought id post it here to get some opinions and comments about it

link

so feel free to post what you think about it, it would be greatly appreciated

this is sweetalicious!!!!!!! how, how, how?????? :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :p :huh: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats so cool!

You could do a lot of things on there!!!!!

I wanna see more if you can.

lol thanks for all the replies guys :) and sure i will post some more stuff i just need to make some stuff worth posting lol

thanks i think im going to try this tutorial on how to make a snow scene and ill post my results when i get it done EDIT: im not sure about the snow scene, i think im gonna practice sculpting

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Nice work, keep it up. I'd love to see some more of you're pictures, I think that they're really good. :D

thanks, i really enjoy good comments its what keep me going on my projects lol so ill be sure to add some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back