flyff.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby~bumble~bee

Reaction score
hey i just wanna know if any of you guys have been here it was advertised by the best site in the world(www.adventurequest.com-yes i have an adventure quest even if i am a girl i am level 36 right now) but i just wanted to know if it was fun or if it is safe so plz reply!!!!! :huh: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :huh: :p :kusatchi: :wacko: :D

Flyff is laggy and annoying. The people all have a 'holier than thou' attitude about battling and in the main area you can't even find out where to go because there are so many speech bubbles everywhere.

It takes a lot of patience, which I don't have.

I've tried it, got to like level 18. The graphics are pretty cool, but all it is is monster grinding. Quests involve getting items from monsters grinding. You can never find out where to go unless you REALLY have a lot of time to explore. I like RuneScape the best really =D

i have a lvl 25 mage 3x assist ( AoE ) and a lvl 4x mage i dont play it anymore though i despise it for reasons i wont mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back