TT Elders~ Those from '06 or later

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clione

Reaction score
This is similar to another topic i can't remember the name of... ._.

Butlike, Do you feel that "noobs" are taking over?

We were the first generation TTERS, And the newer people are taking over x_x

sure we like new members,

but like,

people are letting them do whatever. not many rules.

D:

example: HY PLZ VISIT JOBOB R HE WLL DI PLZ IT SED IN TH EMAL THAT HE WUD RN AWY.

>_>

iono. i don't think many people will get the point. D:<

And i'm from 05, not 07. kthxbai. c:

Well, n00bs can be quite annoying. But that's only if they don't read the rules. If they read the rules, they will know what is and isn't acceptable on TamaTalk. I really think that's the only problem.

*feels special*

I remember when I was a n00b. I just had the urge to type the maximum amount of smilies in each post. ;)

Good times, LOL.

This kind of relates to "Do you miss the old tamatalk?" which is still very active in (Non)Tamatalk i know what your feeling though. Hundreds of new members join TT everyday because they find the site fun like anyone else would also. I just ignore the rude ones or report them or just tell a guide. I know, it can get annoying and in a way i agree with you lol but i guess we are thr role models and they look up to us which makes me feel good xD The noobs need to read the rules.

~Mamitchi465

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. *old, wise voice xD*

N00bs are taking over, but as Mametchi_411 said; they learn as time goes by.

I'm from '06, btw.

Good ol' n00b dayz. <3
It seems like some of them NEVER grow up, even after 1000 posts. That annoys me.
Tell me about it! My noob days were crazy! I used to think forums were chatrooms and me and my bff would say like "Mamitchi465 are u therez?" and i used to say "Hey guyz! i will be gettin off now have a good days!" LOL i am cracking up right now

~Mamitchi465

Tell me about it! My noob days were crazy! I used to think forums were chatrooms and me and my bff would say like "Mamitchi465 are u therez?" and i used to say "Hey guyz! i will be gettin off now have a good days!" LOL i am cracking up right now 

~Mamitchi465
LMFAO

I used to feel soo important xD

This is very similar to ''Do you miss the old TT?''.

But to answer your question: yes. I don't mind new members...I actually like them, because it's an oppertunity for me to be a role model and show new members how to behave properly. We cannot stop people from joining; we have remain friendly and try not to care about it. TT ''elders'' probably felt the same way you do right now.

Although I find it sometimes irritating to see so many new faces and not so many of the old, we all have to learn to deal with it. It was bound to happen sometime or another.

I really wish that word "n00bs" didn't exist... ;)

It just makes me think of bragging (that they're "better" than a new member)

I don't like to think about how a new member feels reading about all those "n00bs" :p

If everyone looks back at their first posts on TamaTalk, there are probably plenty of us that made mistakes and acted differently to now.

If you've been a member for a long time thats great :D

Just, please, don't forget that we were all new once and it was a great feeling to be a new member of a site like TamaTalk :unsure:

Wait... the new members are taking over... ?

Isn't it good that more ppl are discovering that TamaTalk is a nice site to visit?

ppl are letting them do whatever?

I haven't noticed too many members doing whatever - hope you are reporting any problems to the TamaTalk Guides :D

not many rules ?

Have you visited the Users Guide to TamaTalk forum recently?

There are plenty of rules and they are there to keep members safe and to try to keep this a fun, family friendly site :D

I really wish that word "n00bs" didn't exist... :angry:
It just makes me think of bragging (that they're "better" than a new member)

I don't like to think about how a new member feels reading about all those "n00bs" :angry:

If everyone looks back at their first posts on TamaTalk, there are probably plenty of us that made mistakes and acted differently to now.

If you've been a member for a long time thats great :D

Just, please, don't forget that we were all new once and it was a great feeling to be a new member of a site like TamaTalk :eek:

Wait... the new members are taking over... ?

Isn't it good that more ppl are discovering that TamaTalk is a nice site to visit?

ppl are letting them do whatever?

I haven't noticed too many members doing whatever - hope you are reporting any problems to the TamaTalk Guides ;)

not many rules ?

Have you visited the Users Guide to TamaTalk forum recently?

There are plenty of rules and they are there to keep members safe and to try to keep this a fun, family friendly site ;)
Wise words, TM.

*bows down to TamaMum's post*

you do have a point there TM. We were once "Noobs" too once and i love this quote! Just wanted to share this with you guys... "The Expert was also once a beginer"

~Mamichi465

'06 TamaTalker here. :mellow: I like newbies (I don't really like the word n00b unless they ARE acting like n00bs xD). I always like when TT gets a new person that seems mature and doesn't say "lulz! hiiii i am neew lol djfnsdfnnd :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D " That's annoying. <__< But new people can be nice. And, everyone was once a newbie. ^___^

I first joined this site 3 years ago. I'm still sick of those n00bs breaking the rules, using chatspeak (which I hate so much) and all that.

I'm from '05 too. (CuteDancingBailey account was my first.)

I'm tired of n00bs.

Early '05 ftw?

Anyway, TT doesn't...feel the same to me anymore. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back