furry lil guy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaky yet cool. Take away the eyes make it a bit bigger lighten its hair a bit and it would look exactley like cousin it from the Addams family.

lol tahts what my parents said XD they both said it looked like it from the adans family XD ive never seen the adams family so i wouldnt know... it just kinda popped in my head when i was learning particles

wow hes CUTE!!! but he looks WAAAAYYYY too much like my uncle lol

its a program called blender you can get it at https://www.blender.org/ and its free to use go ahead and try it if you want it takes a while to get the hang of (took me like 12 hours straight to get the basics lol XD ) but when u know what your doing it is very fun and a powerful program

lol ya he kinda does doesnet he, well i just added another one of him to the first post but this one you can see him better and it has more lighting so hes not so dark

Thats cool!

It looks like girls hair if you take away the eyes! XD

Awww how cute! :3

You can edit it if you want,like adding a bow-tie,hairclip and other stuff !

You can also add highlights!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i like the bowtie idea XD but i dont think im gonna do it i realy wouldnt know how to model a bow lol and he does realy look like cousin it doesnt he? lol XD

well to answer exactly how i made it it might confuse some people because its not necessarily beginner stuff it includes using particles and uv mapping but heres the simplified version on how to make it because im a little occupied to make a full tutorial atm

1. create a uv sphere

2. add some particles for the hair

3. put around -20 on a z scale for gravity

4. color the hair

5. make 1 smaller uv sphere ( this will be the eyball and we will duplicate it)

6. uv map an eyeball image to the sphere

7. copy the eyball

8. place eyeballs in necessary location

if you guys want i might make a video tutorial so it will be alot easier to follow... its just right now im a little busy so if u want me to make a video tut just so so ;)

AAHH :wacko: :pochitchi: :wacko: thats ....... creepy... *huddles in corner*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back