my first log and it's an entama hatena log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first log so I don't have experience and I enjoy other posts!!! ;) :p

This morning, my mametchi named Sooki left his baby hatenatchi.Right now it is an child and it is a getatchi named Saoka (it is a boy).It should evolve in 2 days and also a entama yellow is shipping to my house because my current entama does the "Reset or Download list..." So far, it has been 4 days.I'll post again tomorrow.

Uratama and Entama growth charts

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Saoka got into preschool later that night, Saoka should evolve tomorrow afternoon I'll post later... OH! and Saoka wants to talk.

Ni hao wo.....

Sorry, I'll translate.

Hi!!! My name is Saoka, I like playing with my drums. I don't mean to brag, but I'm naturally STYLISH!!!

Saokas stats:

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Intellect:3

Style:~*244*~!!!

Kindness:5

Generation:2

Parent:MAMETCHI!!!

I just lost 4 hours of time when my tama reset itself so I had to download it... So it is going to evolve into a teen at around 7:30 tonight, I'll post when it evolves.

Saoka's stats:

Intellegence:8

Fashion:250

Kindness:5

My entama evolvedinto a teen this morning!!!

Even better... MY NEW YELLOW ENTAMA JUST GOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a kuchiotchi (girl)

I did sometin... and no, this is not because I hate tamas, it's just that 2 entamas are 2 much for me, so I took the battery out of my blue one so now my log is going to be about my yellow entama, but don't worry, I will start it up in 2 days, I just want my entamas to be the same age so they can get married.

Yellow Entama STATS:

Stage:Child

Character:Kuchipetchi

Skill points:

Int:6

Sty:224

Kin:11

weight:40 :lol: :lol: B)

It should evolve into a teen soon and I'm going to start up my blue entama tomorrow afternoon. OK, I think it's time you should know that I have more tamas:

v4.5

v4

v3

Sorry for not posting, I've been really busy lately, anyways, my blue entama turned into kabukitchi and my yellow entama is a... SEBIRETCHI!!!! My entama should be able to get married later today and ms Sebiretchi shoul be able to get married tomorrow and I'm not going to get them married because I want to test breeding a hatena zoku member with.. another hatena zoku member!!!! Binary already experimented this with 2 nekutaitchis and got a memezoku boy, I just hope they are opposite genders... :) ;)

I started up my v4 yesterday and it is a YOUNG KUCHIPATCHI!!! This is the first time I had a kuchi character before on my v4!! My v3(sorry I didn't tell you I started it up...) is a 3yrs batabatchi. My blue entama is on GEN. 3 as a girl kuchikotchi ( I didn't marry my yellow entama...) My yellow entama is a siberetchi with a boy kuchikotchi!!! It should be on GEN.2 by tomorrow at 5:30.

My blue emtama is a paused kuchipetchi and my yellow entama is a kuchiotchi(boy).My v3 evolved into a kuchipatchi!!! I know this is a short post, sorry...

Latest posts

Back