Tamagotchi V5 in USA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's So Azn

Reaction score
Mmhmm! V5's in America! =DDD

I live in East Bay Area, California.

Got it at Wal-Mart.

Here's the reciept.

https://i27.tinypic.com/2iu563m.jpg

Here's my Cookie Dough tama! =]

https://i28.tinypic.com/el3dw3.jpg

Anyways, now that V5s are starting to become available, I was thinking about like, posting a database of different places that have V5s. When you guys see V5s in your local area, post there store here. Then, I'll update this post with the different area that have it. Remember, post here once you get yours! :]

[SIZE=14pt]California![/SIZE]

Antioch, CA - WalMart

[SIZE=14pt]North Dakota![/SIZE]

Fargo, ND - ???

[SIZE=14pt]Texas![/SIZE]

Houston, TX - WalMart

RULES:

Stores and locations with proof (i.e. : reciepts, picture of tamagotchi in store) will be posted in BOLD.

Stores and locations with no proof (i.e. : just saying it) will be posted in italics.

Recently updated stores with proof will be posted in underlines Bolds.

Recently updated stores with no proof will be posted in underlines and bolds.

Post your sightings like this :

"Tama(gotchi) V5s are available at -store name- at -county/city-, -state-

(if proof) Proof : -link here-"

Thanks! :]

Last edited by a moderator:
If only they would sell them in Florida! I'm literally pulling my hair out of my head! I'm GOING BALD!!!

Go to www.toysrus.com and they r their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooo buying it

I bought mine! Fargo, ND!!! I'm super stoked. I haven't even started playing with it yet!!!!

edit: I have now played with it... not all it's cracked up to be, although I don't regret my purchase. By the way, I got the cookie dough design. It makes me hungry!!!

I asked my mom to get me one at TOYS R US but she said they werent there when she went.

I have now played with it... not all it's cracked up to be, although I don't regret my purchase. By the way, I got the cookie dough design. It makes me hungry!!!
The fun starts with the second generation.

I'm going to Target today *hopes for TamaTown (Tama House) or Space Ride* I call it Tamatown because it looks more like Tamatown than a house.

I'm going to Target today *hopes for TamaTown (Tama House) or Space Ride* I call it Tamatown because it looks more like Tamatown than a house.
The Space ride isn;t out until the second wave, I'm afraid. The Tamatown is though! :pochitchi: That;s the one I got! :wacko:

I agree, though. The v5 is not as great as people think it is. I liked the 4.5 more....

I Wish The Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Famitchi Was Out In Wisconsen I Live In Wisconsen (In Milwaukee)

Tamagotchi V5 out at Wal-mart in Austin, Texas! Woohoo! I got cookie dough too. ;)

zomg I live in california! i wonder if they have them, any way i should wit until they are old new so i can pick from a wide selection of tamas

I got mine in Antioch, CA, too (wal-mart)! I got the "Love my Family" design. I almost didn't think they had any, though because they were sort of tucked away!

Woot! I got a Cookie Dough Tv5 from Walmart today too!!!! $14.94 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back