Tamagotchi Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Put An Anwser Please SomeOne Do Not Deleat This Poll Because I Want People To Reply And Put An Anwser Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeee!!!

please dont double post and beg for replies ;)

on the twenty eighth.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I am mad too because I was going to end my huge collection last summer, with 13. Now this??!! I do not think I will get one. I barely play with my activated ones as is.

They're already out in some states in the US, Asia, Australia, UK and Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm, chicken nuggets...

lol. Serously, Is vancouver in Washington? IDK that! What!? I'm in aus with 5 states to remember, lol.

Yeah, well they are slowly coming out accross the us. (Even though I dont live there). I think some one said they had them @ 'wallmart'. (Whatever that is) Oh, right. We call it Big W over here... (I think they are the same) :lol: Anyway, you just have to be patient.

~tama_grl

I got mine from Argos today (England), though they only have 1 design

Well, I am being patent, but i was just saying that No one knows about it over here! I was going to wait until the stores have them, but my dad was all like thinking i wanted one from ebay. So I decided, oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back