Traffic jam?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empressthorn77

Reaction score
When ever i try to log in on tama&earth expo, it says: Tama&Earth EXPO is experiencing a traffic jam.Try logging in later. Its really annoying, cos i have had my v5 4 3 days now, but havent been on te&e yet.

if alot of people around the world get on to the same place at the same time, sites get "traffic jams"

and that site is popular. i can get on, but if i click on somthin that is full of people, it says traffic jam.

It must be that the Tamagotchi Expo server is busy. I wish they would just give you a "Retry" button.

Is it just me or is the Tamagotchi Expo server a lot more busy than any other Tamagotchi Town? I think I better stop going on because I don't even have a v5 or Famitama, and I'm taking up space that other people need.

the v5s are really new and you can't do much without the server being really busy - its quite annoying

This may be common in the future since all the Famitama's and Familitchis will be using the Tama & Earth Expo.

Latest posts

Back