the v5 dosn't tick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orko

Reaction score
i noticed something today, that my new v5 dosn't have the familiar tick of the previous versions. some refer to this as the heartbeat of the tamagotchi, is it just mine that dosn't tick? do they tick in some parts of the world and not others? if anyone can let me know what happened to the ticking let me know.

My V4s, V4.5s, and V5s- none of them have a heartbeat. They are undead.

my v4.5 had one, and all the others but the v5 dosn't!

are you talking about a very quiet beeping noise that isnt very noticeable unless it is quiet? I dont know what to tell you sorry. All my tamas have had this, but I couldnt tell you, I dont have a version 5 yet.

are you talking about a very quiet beeping noise that isnt very noticeable unless it is quiet?
yes! thats right, the beeping noise. its not major but i miss it, and its odd that its no longer there.

My V5s dont have the tick either. No heartbeat for them, or my 4.5.. can't remember if my 4 had one.. at any rate, I do miss it, it was kind of neat that they had a 'heartbeat'. I suppose it is more battery efficient not to have it? At any rate, I do like that the pause feature of the V5 is a trip rather than having a huge PAUSE notice on the bottom of the screen. Makes them feel more alive too. ^.^

i could swear my v4.5 had one, and when i compared it to my v2 it was silghly higher in pitch.

The newer versions do not have it.

I haven't even noticed it until now, either. xD

Well, I guess Bandai thought it wasn't too important.

my version 4 has a tick noise....unless im confusing that with my version 3.

it doesnt matter too much though does it? i mean as long as it doesnt ruin the features or gameplay on the toy.

but i do see what you mean about the cuteness of having a lil heart beat.

i noticed something today, that my new v5 dosn't have the familiar tick of the previous versions. some refer to this as the heartbeat of the tamagotchi, is it just mine that dosn't tick? do they tick in some parts of the world and not others? if anyone can let me know what happened to the ticking let me know.
um i bought a V3 from my holiday in sweden and it ticks!lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back