How are you finding the V5 Familitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natetchi

Reaction score
Are you enjoying your V5's?

After living with mine for a bit, I think it's a bit boring. There's not a lot to do in comparison with the V4/V4.5 and the expo website keeps crashing! I also don't like how you have to log on and off every time you do one game, that's pointless.....but that's just the website and not the tama itself :D

I do like the new animations though, and I love the fact you can interact more with your items.

What do you think?

I didn't go on the website yet, and I just got it today. I love my V5!!!! What's the website like?

The website is the tama/earth expo. It has one main island which is the expo itself, plus surrounding islands for the major regions tamas sell in. It's an interesting idea, like an expansion on tama town, but it has plenty of bugs and niggles at the moment. :rolleyes:

I didn't enjoy V4/.5 much. It's probably because I had the japanese version, which is SO much better. I think I'm gonna enjoy V5 a lot, with the new family perspective. I've used the website.

Oh, and for complaints against the V5 tamatown, it's better than the eTamago system. You buy something, or you win something, and the window closes after you enter the passwords. You have to reboot it every three minutes at max.

Well I don't have a v5 so this is all based on what I've heard.

First of all, I'd prefer having less to do than being overloaded with long and irritating games. This is why I much prefer my v1 to my v3 and v4, and I'm not planning to get a v5 because the v4 was putting me off.

Secondly, when I raise several Tamagotchi, I want to care for the individual needs of each one, and not the collective needs of all of them.

I find the games to tricky, i only ever get 6 on tv and i don't have a clue how to play teacups also the points are very low! It's a pity there isn't a pause option like previous versions.

You pause the V5 by going to the tv icon and selecting to travel on the travel channel. It goes onto a cool animated screensaver from there. I like that bit!

I wish you could get jobs and better games! It's just like the old v3, but with families.

I like the v5 better than the v4 cuz the v4 waz to complicated.It's kindav going back a bit to the old days.I just have a hard time getting on the tama&earth expo.All I get to c is clouds flying by.

i m liking my v5 so far . . . seeing 3 tamas interacting is pretty cute . . . and some of the animations r so funny . . . i do find the money earning part a bit hard tho . . . not to mention the stuff on shopping channel r sooo expensive . . . i like how you don't have to purchase food over and over again tho . . .

i also love the traveling channel as pause . . . it makes me feel less guilty to "pause" my tamagotchi . . . but i dun like how we r not realli doing anithing with the parents tho . . . i thought i get to take care of the whole family . . . but turns out i m only taking care of the kids . . . the mom and dad just show up like guest characters . . .

as for the new tama/earth expo . . . i love it so much more than the old tama-planet . . . there are so much more games to play . . . and it's more educational than before (with the ecology center) . . . one thing i dislike tho . . . is how i have to login and logout before and after each game . . . i got quite annoyed after a while . . .

and i found a glitch already . . . i got a mama-memetchi . . . but for some reason . . . on mah tamagotchi she's call meme-mama-tchi . . . strange. . . :(

i juss baught one today!!!!!! its a lot of fun. tho i cant find out how to pause. dyu know?

If you are having trouble with money, you can click here. You can get 1000gp really easily! :D Just go to the heart icon on your tama, select PC, and press B. Then enter the password (making sure it's the correct one for your region.) Do this as many times as you want.

The character name you use is that of the one in the middle of the three. To find out what character it is, go to the heath meter and press A until you get to the screen with that tama's picture in it. Find out what character it is. Then enter the code. :)

The V5 is a completely different experience then all of the other versions that I've tried. In stead of improving it, or adding more features, bandai completely changed up everything in V5. It is simple and easy to use-- and definantly something that everyone who enjoys playing with virtual pets to try. It has many pros and cons, but it overall is a fun experience. I wouldn't call it better or worse than any of the other versions- just with it's own set of fun things to do. I think that each tama created is equally balanced with pros and cons. For example- you might like the v3 because it is very simple, but can get boring compared to the v4. But you might like the v4 because there is alot to do, but it takes more work and time to raise good adults.

The thing with each new version is that there will be the people that say 'Yes! A change in characters and games! This is the best version ever!', but in reality, I think the people just like a change, and eventually we will all get very familiar with the V5 and it too will become boring and old, like some people might call the v3 now. But for now we can enjoy exploring the new tama and it's features.

I like the v5 but I don't love it like the 4.5. I think it should have more games that you can gain points on. I also think it should have a better system for deleteing items that you buy if you want to get organized.

Plus why doesn't it show the weight and age? That is crazy.

I also love jobs, and its dissapointing this one doesn't have that option. I feel like I'm working towards nothing but hopeing I get a different character. It's more fun when there is a lot more going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back