How long does Tamagotchi live for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

49er99

Reaction score
After caring for my Tamagotchi for about 3 months, I wanted to take a break. So, I let my Tamagotchi grow to be an old timer and have been waiting for him to pass on so that I can take a break from it. He's 15 years old now. How long does the old timer live for. I want him to die of old age and not neglet. :p

Old Timers can live a long or short life - the average is 16-20yrs before they pass away, although with perfect care they can live to be over 100yrs old (the age stats stop recording your tamas age at 99yrs).

The length of their life also may have something to do with what character they were before they evolved into an old timer. If it was a healthy character it may live longer (but it is not guaranteed).

I've only raised a few old timers that I didn't use to start a new generation. My oldest was 25yrs when it died - it was a Kuchipatchi I think.

Well unfortunatly you still have a long time to go, he is going to live untill 99 years old, so good luck with the old timer!

Hope I helped,

~TP~ :p

After caring for my Tamagotchi for about 3 months, I wanted to take a break. So, I let my Tamagotchi grow to be an old timer and have been waiting for him to pass on so that I can take a break from it. He's 15 years old now. How long does the old timer live for. I want him to die of old age and not neglet. :)
old timer can leave some where in between 15-20 years maybe 16-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back