my log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baby~bumble~bee

Reaction score
ok so i am new to this but here i go i have

V3-pink bows-Will-boy

V3-cherries-Jake-boy

V4-green glo in the dark-Lorie-girl

V4.5-blue flowers-Bob-boy

first i will start with my V4 my V3s are sleeping

LORIE

woo hoo the king just came and gave me 1100!!! my mommy is happy i hope to marry bob he is a shining diamond now!!!! i just went smelly poo on the toilet!!!!! i am not a teen yet like bob but he still love me!!! i am hungry........

BOB

i am brushing my teeth now i love lorie we have 4 smiley faces right now! I AM A TEENAGE DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!my mommy thinks i am the cutest one yet brush brush brush i like to brush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JAKE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THEY TOOK OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

o well they are so cute!!!!!!almost every time i connect bob and lorie they talk on the phone =D rite now they are hop hop hopping!!!!! methinks i shall make bob get the mr mcfatface teacher................ i will connect them nonstop for a couple minutes now

JAKE

woo hoo i morphed into a smiley thing!!!!!!!!!! mommy is happy!!!!

WILL

i woke up finally not much

BOB

i just got a [!] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also just went smelly poo i chose Mr. McFatface!!!! that is a funny name!!!!!!!!!! i am happy!!!!!!! he gave me a hat i beeped for no reason so mommy had to give me a time out.....she feels like almost crying when she has to because i cry D= :ph34r: :p :p

LORIE

my precious bob is in skool now!!!!!!! poor mommy is sad... but bob had to be trained so......i hope i morph soon maybe into a :) that is what mommy's BFF had on her V4

Last edited by a moderator:
LORIE

i am crying but mommy made it better so now i am happy and 1 more bar in training

BOB

i am 1 heart less happy with mommy for giving me a time out

WILL

no

JAKE

all the same like will

BOB

I JUST GOT A SNAKE IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mommy gave me praise and i was 1 heart better then she played manhole with me so now i am HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORIE

i am 14 pounds and i am 1 heart unhappy so i will ask mommy if we can play jumping rope..............she said yes............okay all better now i am 11 pounds :)

WILL

*PAUSE*

JAKE

*PAUSE*

bob and lorie are connecting........talking on the phone

okay here is a phone log you can tell what they are doing by their facial expressions

time talking bout

1st shocking secret

2nd secret

3rd wow they love sharing secrets!

4th fight :p

5th BETCHA CANT GUESS!!! :) :ph34r:

(its a SECRET!!!!!!)

ps you can go ahead and reply i know it makes some peoples mad but i do not care!!!! but only reply with comments anything else pm me

BOB

hungry............i just got a smelly poo in the mail!!!! mommy wants to put me on.......*PAUSE*

LORIE

hungry

ME

sorry i am being so lazy...........i will take care of bob later. the only reason i did not put lorie on pause is because i want her to morph and grow

BOB

I AM HAPPY AND FULL!!!!!!!!! today i have 91439 points ;) i got 2 smelly poos in the mail earlier but mommy made it all better! :D she thinks i am spoiled and maybe i am mommy is not very happy with me and lorie because we are still on 4 happy faces.......

LORIE

i am 1 heart unhappy, but i am full! ;) :p OMG I MORPHED YESTERDAY INTO A RINGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!! :p ;) :D

WILL

1 heart unhappy, full :lol:

JAKE

mommy doesnt like what i morphed into i morphed into a smile dude mommy doesnt like it cuz it is the same type as the other 3 who died on this same tama.....she still love me tho! :p

Latest posts

Back