Parents...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama.Chat

Reaction score
Well my Mom is so pushy and my Dad is the nicest, I hate my Mom...Last time she got me mad and all that then she started to be all nice later on =\

Sometimes she blames me for stuff I didn't do, like my sister punched my brother and then my brother told my Mom what happend and she instantly blamed it on me =\

And my brother didn't tell the truth that my sister did it D=

So I need opinions of how you feel about your parents...

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents are ok some times they blame me or stuff i didnt do but im the oldest girl out of 2 boys so im kinda used to it Because my brothers lie all the time but at the end of the day there still your parent and you should love them But my dad is so like :lol: He makes me tidy up after my brothers but sure i do that any way but its all the time they make a mess

I hate my parents.....unless they buy me something =D

My mom is always mean and she just doesn't care what I have to say, everytime something bad happens its NEVER my brothers fault its ALWAYS mine.

And my dad...well my dad hates my mom and threatened to get a divorce, That was when my mom threw me through the wall. I hope they do get divorced. My life would be poop piles better =]

*Curse words will be changed into something more "unattractive"!- TW/P*

Now it should be about brothers and sisters xD

Because siblings always 'cause trouble too xD

Hey come on guys! How can you hate you're parents!? I love my mom and dad. ♥♥♥

I love my parents but i do "Fake hate" them when i get in trouble or things like that but without them you wouldnt have a roof above your head.

~Mamitchi465

Your mom threw you through a wall? Wow...thats bit extreme, looks like you guys either need some family counseling or you need to move in with your dad if they do end up splitting up. There is a difference between disciplining your kids, and abusing them, sometimes it is a fine line between the two but if you put your kid through a wall then you got some serious thinking to do.

I love my mom. I treated her like crap when I was a teenager and I feel horrible about it now. Back then I disliked my mom because of the man she was with and the way he treated her and us, but when he was gone, everything went back to normal. Now, I am an adult, and I couldnt imagine ever not loving her in any way. My father on the other hand.....well we will just say that I am glad he got cancer and I hope it rots away his insides in a very painful manner. I hate that man with a passion for the things he did to my mother and the things he tried to do to my brother.

Your parents (usually) are doing what they think is best for you. They love you, no matter what. But sometimes they dont see the whole picture of something and the blame gets put in the wrong place. They also dont listen sometimes, but it is not intentional. Just remember that they have a hectic life too and you just have to have patience with them sometimes. If your parent(s) have upset you for some reason, (and I know this sounds corny, but it really is worth it) sit down with them and talk. Even if its only for a few minutes to get things off your chest. Because they dont know things unless you tell them! They arent mind readers!

parents do things that bug the crap out of kids of course you're gonna show some hate. sometimes my parents do things that make me wish i was dead so they would've appreciated me better..but i usually like them.. and treat them more like my older brother n sister than mom n dad. ;]

Sometimes, my parents both try to bark orders at me. It would really wanna make me point my Wii Zapper at them. =='

My Mom and Dad are both mean.They did buy me a Wii...Wait that was my Grandma!Anywayz,I still love them.Though I'd rather have Molly and Arthur Weasley if I could choose.

I love my mom and dad, I can get mad at them sometimes, but "Hate" is a extremely harsh word.

I love my mom and dad, I can get mad at them sometimes, but "Hate" is a extremely harsh word.
Very true. Which is why the only person I ever use that word towards is my father.

I absolutely love my Mom to pieces! She was the person who spent most of my life with me. But last year when my parents divorced. I got separated from her. It was all Ivan's fault. He told a bunch of lies, and of course they were like, Oh he is 15 he is smart and knows what he is talking about. But he had a mental problem and is intimidated by my dad. So he lied. I got taken away from my mo and only can see her like 4 or 6 days a month. I absolutely hate my dad. Sometimes when I am fighting with him, I just wish he would get a hearty attack. He know I want to live with my mom but he is holding me here anyway. So yeah Mom > Dad. Sure my did discipline me. But it was all for good reason. My little sister turned into a big brat because she wasn't disciplined. My dad hates my mom. Well I hate him too.

~ChibiMuffins

Common guys, lighten up how can you hate your parents! There the people who brought you up taught you the path you should take and love you to bits!

I love both my mum and dad to bits they mean the world to me! My mum is really comforting and my dad is really kind and funny! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back