The teddy bear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_luv_mimitchi

Reaction score
My tamgotchi just became the star character, I bought it the teddy bear (NOT the bear costume) and since it was a girl, it liked it. So it went to sleep at 8:00 WITH THE BEAR IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN! In other words, it went to sleep with the bear! Well it is a teddy bear, after all...

Anyway, I thought this was really cute. has this happpened to anyone else :mellow:

My tamgotchi just became the star character, I bought it the teddy bear (NOT the bear costume) and since it was a girl, it liked it. So it went to sleep at 8:00 WITH THE BEAR IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN! In other words, it went to sleep with the bear! Well it is a teddy bear, after all...Anyway, I thought this was really cute. has this happpened to anyone else :mellow:
the actionfigure didnt come up on my shop yet so i bought Elija(kira's daddy) the bear. BIG MISTAKE. he was MAD! he got a sour look on his fave and sat there fuming. it was adorable.

but now i gave kira the bear and she LOVES it, she does sleep with it too.

one thing i noticed was that when they have a baby they dont sleep with the toy n e more.

Yes!

My Hinatchi (a boy) loves the Action Figure and goes to sleep with it every night - isn't it cute?!

JadieBloop told me that the boys like the Action Figure and the girls like the doll/teddy.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

My tamgotchi just became the star character, I bought it the teddy bear (NOT the bear costume) and since it was a girl, it liked it. So it went to sleep at 8:00 WITH THE BEAR IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN! In other words, it went to sleep with the bear! Well it is a teddy bear, after all...Anyway, I thought this was really cute. has this happpened to anyone else ;)
that is pretty cute

it happened to me lol i know isnt it so cute my friend was so jealous another cute item is the ufo i have it but im jelous of my friends angel wings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back