what's the most tamagotchis you've had going at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelrox369

Reaction score
Just wondering, because right now I'm taking care of my boyfriend's tama, that had a baby, so im taking care of that baby since the father went away, im taking care of my girl tama, who had babies with my b/f's tama, I started a brand new tama today that my mom bought me, and I have a teenager. So that's three babies and a teenager. I'm going crazy for the time being...

I first syarted collecting tamagotchi's, giga pets, nano's and other v-pets when they first came out in 1996. One time, in middle school, I had a nano, two tamagotchi first generations, a giga pet kitty, and a tako seijen virtual pet alien. It was maddness.

lol.

*tom

3 tamagotchis

3 Gigas

2 Penguin/Dino-crap-type ones (can't recall exactly WHAT, but they were only a $1)

2 Nanos

Yeah.. I'll get back to the list later. u"u

Right now I have a teen and an adult Tamagotchi going. Back years ago I had 2 Giga Pets 1 Tamagotchi, 1 Nano Baby.

3 tamagotchis going thinking of getting a nano to start up.

I had at one time 16 Tamagotchi going....that was during my summer break when I didn't have to go to school. Now, school's back and I don't have enough time so I only have 2 going. I'm thinking of starting 2 more up once I get more used to school. :ph34r:

hmmm when i was 12 and had waaay to much time on my hands..

5 oringinal tamagotchis

3 giga pets

1 dinkie dino

2 nano babys

2 talking nanos

and a panda pet yes all at the same time XD

Hey Tamagod, I was as bad as you were! :lol: I had 17 going once years ago when I was in school. Gee, I wonder why the teachers banned them. :) I believe that they were a good mix of Tamagotchis, Nanos, Giga Pets, my beloved Dinkie Dino, and some other assorted off brands (Chickpet was wonderful!). The amazing thing was the fact that all of them lived quite a long time, and the Tamagotchis were all Pochitchi and Zuccitchi.

Aubrey

wow! i envy u ppl, howd u get all athat :) mulah for all those v- pets?????? bt i did have two first generation tamagotchis, a giga pet kitty, and the nano pet my friend gave me. .. but then the time did come when they were banned 4rm our school. .. :lol:

How did I get all of that money for virtual pets? The real question is how did I come up with any money for anything else! I used to spend all of my money that I earned on virtual pets. I have somewhere near 40 virtual pets at this point, and I have only purchased a few of them in the last five years. Now, I will still purchase them here and there, and I am certainly collecting Connections, but I spend most of my money on things more appropriate for my age! I am not twelve anymore...

Aubrey

Ohh yes...... i was obsesed!!! i have heeps going at the same time during skool!:

4 tamagotchis

2 nano puppys

1 nano kitty

1 weird one that went on a buss and went to skoll as well

1 another cheap one

1 8 in 1 cheap nock of

2 digimon

1 other digimon thing aswell like a digi vice

all at the same time! some times i would not have the all at the same time for ovioudse reasons!

Nearly 10. Can't quite remember exactly, I just know back when the craze first started I had a whole bunch of tamagotchis and Gigas and Dinos going...I lost them all now unfortunely ;_; So I'm going to build up a collection of the new ones and see how many I can take care of at one time :lol:

When I was little my school banned them too :lol: It was 4th grade for me I believe..So sad :(

when i was younger i had

1 tamagotchi

3 giga pets

1 talking nano

1 dino thing

1 nano baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back