V5 / Famitama transformation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
I've just received this information in a PM from tarokaja:

Some items can be used to change bad-care families back into normal families.

Large Family back to Normal Family

balance biscuit (meal)

mirror (item)

Small / Petite Family back to Normal Family

milk (meal)

magnifying glass (item)

Ninja Family back to Normal Family

steamed bun (snack)

whistle (item)

Some items can be used to change one character into another.

Change Hatsugatchi into KuroMametchi

sesame pudding (snack)

Change Watatchi into Makiko

dresser (item)

Note: there are special passwords available which allow you to get the above items for free. Charts containing these special passwords are in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1847745

Last edited by a moderator:
0.0 That must have hard to find out. Thnx! DX I realy need sesame pudding. I want KuroMametchi SOOO MUCH!!!

Change Hatsugatchi into KuroMametchi
I had a Hatsugatchi and Watatchi last generation. Didn't I?

*Peeks at log.*

*Sigh.*

*Bangs head on desk*

Oh well. As I always say, there's always next generation! :angry:

Hopefully Carly will turn into a Watatchi like her mama. Well, at least Selena is a Memetchi Mama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!

My family changed into a Petite Family because I forgot to pause it, but now it's the way it was before!

;) i wish i saw this a day ago!!

interesting..... musta been hard to find out!

Great! But what about the parents? Mine changed into the large family, and so did the parents. The kids change back, but not the parents. So they evovled into them again, and I'm leaving them that way.

Same for my sister. They evolved to petite and I just noticed the parents never changed back. I have never had a bad family:D

Might try to change her Watatchi into a Makiko.

large family petit family normal family????????i hav a v5 but i dont no wut u meen??????mine says "blended" family wutever that meens.......plz answer!!!

Forgive me........WHICH family is the Large Family and which one is the Petite Family? I'm thinking that the Large Family are the "Osumotchi and Metaboritchi" and the Petite Family are the "Puchiputchi and Puchioyatchi." Is that right?

Also, can they change into these families at ANY age?

THANX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back