V4.5 & V5 Log !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpatrick224

Reaction score
Well, let's see here [:

I bought my V4.5 while I was in Puerto Rico for the past week or so, and I definitely love it soso much . However, I wasn't positive on the release date of the V5, but apparently it is out already in some places. I think later today I will check the Walgreens, Toys R' Us, and Target to see if they have arrived there. I really want one, they sound amazing !

I was actually going to buy the V5 from Japan, because I prefer the Japanese versions, however since it'll be cheaper here, I guess I'll just stick with English. I'll actually be able to understand something things this time xDD

Anyways, I should probably introduce you to my Tamagotchi now. Her name is Sarah, and she is a beautiful, six year old UraMemetchi . Memetchis are my favorite, so I was so happy when I found out that is what I had raised <3

Her evolutions went from:

Tsubutchi -> Tamatchi -> Zouritchi -> UraMemetchi .

I somewhat wish I had gotten UraYoungMemetchi, but I'm happy with how I raised her. I actually do care about my Tamagotchis a lot, but not to a weird extent. I don't think xD

If you have any comments or criticisms of my log, I would definitely like to know ! However, it is against the rules to post in other's logs, so if you do have anything to say, feel free to PM me. I would be more than happy to get feedback about my log. If it's interesting, boring, etc. Anything, really.

Anyways, I'll probably update later in the day with more statistics and whatnot, but I have to go shower. I hope all is well with everybody reading !! ^^

Wow, I actually have some news since the last time I posted. Surprise! xD

Well, it turns out at around 3 PM today, the MatchMaker made a visit to pretty little Sarah. My friend's Tama, Mikey, was really good friends with Sarah already, and we were planning for them to mate, but my friend let him die. He's a bad caretaker, honestly- No big though.

Anyways, I accepted, and Sarah had a child. A baby boy- I haven't decided on any names yet, but I'll be thinking about that by the time it's time for me to chose it.

I just wanted to give you guys that little bit of information, I'm so excited ! I wonder what evolutions this new baby will be going through ~

Ahh, I had such a busy past few days. I actually had to pause my Tamagotchi for the most part of the day. I'm about to un-pause it, ahaha. I've missed playing with it today~

Anyways, I think Sarah left the baby boy this morning. I ended up naming him Cody. I think it's a cute name, so I decided it would be a good choice. I miss Sarah, but now I have a chance to raise a boy Tamagotchi. Honestly, I don't think I have before xD I've always ended up with the girls, even in the next generations. I'm not sure how that worked out, though ^^

Anyways, I've just been training him mostly and whatnot. He was born with 11 Funny, 35 Gorgeous, and 11 Spiritual points. So, apparently, he was destined to be gorgeous ahaha. He currently has 44,580 gotchi points. Inherited from his mother, of course~

He doesn't have many cool items, just a bow, ball, pen, the cloning item, love potion, cell phone, CDs 1 & 3, and the genie lamp. Not too much, but I'll purchase more things when I see them.

I still haven't gotten around to purchasing my V5, as much as I want to. I think I might just order the Famitama from yesasia.com or something, because I'd rather that anyways xD

Anyways, I'll probably update in an hour or so. Should be when Cody evolves!~

Okay, I lied. I didn't update in like an hour xD However, Cody did evolve !!

He turned into a Hitodetchi. Pretty cute, I think ! I'm kind of hoping for a Mimitchi, but lord only knows what I'll end up getting. I'll love it whatever it is, ahaha, I'm sure [[:

Today, I had a snow day, so I had the WHOLEE day to look after my Tamagotchi completely. It was definitely fun. I was thinking about going out and all, but the snow is so high, I could barely get out of the house to take the garbage out. :\

As for his points, they are:

+51 FUNNY

+49 GORGEOUS

+29 SPIRITUAL

!!

Nothing too much, but we're getting somewhere. I logged onto tamatown.com today for the first time with my v4.5. It's fun, but I don't see it being somemthing I do like. everyyyday. You know ?! We got a few cool things though , so that's always a plus.

Also, my sister's Tamagotchi turned into an adult today. It turned into a Maskitchi !! I knew she wasn't caring for it as much as she should have been v.v Oh well, I told her the matchmaker would be coming within the next few days, so she can try again if she'd like [[:

Again, I still haven't gotten around to getting the v5. I was going to practice driving today and drive to Walgreen's with my mother, butttt the snow is too bad ]:

Seems like I'll never get it !! Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with Cody for now [:

Anyways, I haven't gotten much feedback about this blog. Please PM me and tell me what to improve on !! I'd be glad to hear your suggestions. Also, I like making new friends. So feel free to message me for that as well ! ~

Latest posts

Back