Time to evolve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippin63

Reaction score
Does any body know how long it takes a tamagotchi to evolve from a baby then to a child? Then to a teen to a adult? I need to know because mine has been at the same stage for a long, long time! ^_^

Have you been pausing it for a large amount of time? That could be why, or if it's always unpaused as a baby for 2 hours and won't evolve into a child, it could be a glitch. A baby evolves into a child in about an hour. A child to a teen will take 24 UNPAUSED hours. And a teen into an adult will take 48 UNPAUSED hours or 2 days unpaused. This is only for the other versions. For the V5, it takes 2 unpaused days

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a tamagotchi 1 week to evolve. If you pause it, it will pause your tama's growth and it wont grow until you unpause it. This doesn't mean that pausing is a bad thing though.

\\ng//

oh that happened to me before it took a while to let it evolve but then once i didnt pause it and guess what it died ^_^ I miss that tamagotchi.

V4 - Baby into Child = 1 hour, Child into Teenager = 1 day, Teenager into Adult = 2 days, Adult into Able to Marry = *Unknown*

V4.5 - Baby into Child = 1 hour, Child into Teenager = 1 day, Teenager into Adult = 2 days, Adult into Able to Marry = *Unknown*

V5 - Baby into Child = 1 hour, Child into Teenager = 2 days, Teenager into Adult = 2 days, Adult into Able to Marry (Once married evolves into parent) = 2 days.

So for the V5 the life cycle takes about 1 week. But remember the parent will stay alive until the next gen turns into parents!

1 more thing, NEVER pause it, it will survive if you dont take it to work/school! if you pause the time paused will add onto the evolution!

E.G: you have a teenager and you just got it, you pause it for 3 hours, it will take 3 hours more for it to evolve, for more information on V5 Familitchi PM me.

Hope i helped!

Have you been pausing it for a large amount of time? That could be why, or if it's always unpaused as a baby for 2 hours and won't evolve into a child, it could be a glitch. A baby evolves into a child in about an hour. A child to a teen will take 24 UNPAUSED hours. And a teen into an adult will take 48 UNPAUSED hours or 2 days unpaused. This is only for the other versions. For the V5, it takes 2 unpaused days
u cant pause in v5...

:(

u cant pause in v5...

You CAN pause a V5. Check it out here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...1&hl=pausing+V5

This is supposedly a way that the Tama characters "go on vacation." I guess it's a nicer way to think of it rather than having the idea of freezing your Tama in time by "pausing" it. So now on the V5, it's called "going on vacation" somewhere in the TV rather than "pausing." Just FYI. Oh, and I agree with the previous posters about the whole pausing deal messing with the evolving time, if you're pausing at all. Good luck! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back