:( MY v4.5 is 0 pounds!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
I played with my v4.5, and it kept on playing with me. Until it was 0 pounds. I'm serious. I just played with it, then BAM! I found out it was 0 pounds!!!! HELP!!!

If your V4.5 is an Ura Yangu Violetchi, then it can happen. It is most likely to be a glitch since a few people have gotten this one. I hope I helped.

I think you should feed it till its not hungry anymore or feed it till its at least 50 pounds!!!

I played with my v4.5, and it kept on playing with me. Until it was 0 pounds. I'm serious. I just played with it, then BAM! I found out it was 0 pounds!!!! HELP!!!
This is very common with Ichigotchi (the female, teen strawberry character) and Ura Young Violetchi on V4 and V4.5. It may seem strange but I think of it as a good thing because your Tama will not refuse to play games because of low weight. If your Tama is Ichigotchi or Ura Young Violetchi, this happens a lot and there's no need to be worried. If you do not like your Tama's weight to be so low-I suggest that you feed it.

Just don't worry!

I'm guessing it is just a glitch. I'm sorry I can't help you more, because I only have a v.3 and a v.4. . . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back