V5: How to increase Bonding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
How to increase Bonding on the V5 (Familitchi), FamiTama (Japanese V5), and V5 Celebrity

Missing Royal FamiTama & Celebrity Familitchi information will be added as it becomes available.

The bonding level you see on the status screen is from 0% to 100% in steps of 10%. Internally, bonding is measured on a scale of 0 to 999 points.

Code:
Points  Stat Rating
------- ---- -------
  0- 99   0%  low
100-199  10%  low
200-299  20%  low
300-399  30%  low
400-499  40%  medium
500-599  50%  medium
600-699  60%  medium
700-799  70%  medium
800-899  80%  high
900-998  90%  high
  999   100%  high
You can earn bonding points by...

Playing the built-in games with a parent. There are four selections listed in the Game menu. The first two selections are played solo, and can fill happy hearts. The third and fourth selections are played with a parent, and can earn bonding points. (Note: since they are played with a parent, they are unavailable if your Tamagotchi is on first generation.) The number of bonding points you get from playing these games depends on your score.

Code:
V5 and FamiTama               Royal FamiTama
Golf Putt     Shoe Match      Billiards     Sing-along
Score Points  Score Points    Score Points  Score Points
----- ------  ----- ------    ----- ------  ----- ------
 0- 2    0     0- 2    0       0- 2    0     0- 2    0
 3-12    2     3- 8    2       3-12    ?     3- 4    ?
13-24    8     9-14    8      13-24    ?     5- 7    ?
25-29   14    15-19   14      25-29    ?     8- 9    ?
 30     20     20     20       30      ?     10     20
Playing a connection game with another Tamagotchi. The winner of a connection game is rewarded with 5 bonding points. To get 100 bonding points, you need to win 20 connection games. The chances of winning are 50-50, so you will probably have to play about 40 connection games in order to increase bonding by 10%. But that's not so bad because if you've used the same two Tamagotchis for all the connection games, when you're done you will have increased the bonding by 10% on both of them.

Some items reward bonding points when you use them. To get 100 points, you need to use a 1-point item 100 times, or a 3-point item 34 times. After that, the bonding level you see on the status screen will go up by 10%.

Code:
Points V5 & FamiTama Items Royal FamiTama Items V5 Celebrity Items
------ ------------------- -------------------- ------------------
   1   campfire            grammophone          glamophone
   1   textbook            screen               famous painting
   1   cracker             safe                 safe
   1   DVD                 satellite tv         satellite
   1   aquarium            planetarium          planetarium
   1   disco ball          ferris wheel         ferris wheel
   1   stereo system       gameboy              game console
   3   Unchi-kun           doll house           dollhouse
   3   Gotchi King DVD     home theatre system  home theatre
   3   Magokorotchi        Magokorotchi         Magokorotchi
Click here to see what the V5 & FamiTama items look like. Click here to see the topic about how to get the V5 & FamiTama items for free.

Click here to see what the Royal FamiTama items look like. Click here to see the topic about how to get the Royal FamiTama items for free.

Click here to see what the V5 Celebrity items look like. Click here to see the topic about how to get the V5 Celebrity items for free.

Providing your Tamagotchi with training when they call for it. It's random whether they call for training or not, but if they do call for training it will be at the times listed in the table below. You will receive 40 bonding points every time you train your Tamagotchi. We haven't found a daily maximum number of points you can earn by training, so if you want to cheat, an easy way to gain bonding points quickly is to repeat this process several times: {set your Tamagotchi's clock to 1 minute before one of these times, wait 1 minute, respond when it calls for training.}

Code:
V5 & FamiTama    Royal FamiTama & Celebrity Familitchi 
-------------    -------------------------------------
  10:00 AM                     9:30 AM
  12:00 PM                     1:00 PM
   2:00 PM                     4:00 PM
   4:00 PM                     5:30 PM
   6:00 PM                     7:30 PM
You can lose bonding points by...

Not providing your Tamagotchi with training when they call for it. You will lose 10 bonding points every time you miss a training call.

*Thank you Snellasia for the Celebrity Familitchi training times.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Binary! At first, I had no clue on how to raise it faster, but this helps alot!

hi binary,

what is the point of the bonding process ? how does it effect the outcome of your growing tamas ? does it determine which characters your tama will turn in to next ?

how do you get the overweight characters ? i think they are really cute and would love to see them on my tama. thank you very much, chelsea :puroperatchi:

Hey Binary,

Do you know how to get the famitama? The little black doll? I do not see a code for it on your list? Please help me if you get a chance. Thank you =)

I have a question. Where can I find this Gotchi King DVD? I have heard of it, but I am not sure where to purchase it. Can you help me? :huh: If so thanks a bunch! <_<

Your pal,

volleyball_teen

:) Thanks a lot binary! ;)

First, I didn't know how to get the bonding % up,except training, but now I can use these items to get it!

Too bad there's only 3 items that can raise the % :)

(sorry I posted twice ;) )

Thanks for finding this out for us, binary. :) I just purchased a V5 today, and this has helped me understand bonding. The Bandai instruction sheet doesn't explain it much. :/

Thanks again!

~CP

when you change the time your tamagotchi dosent grow as fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back