V5 growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
I know I usually help here, but V5 is really confusing. How long does it take in V5 to go from child to teen? I want my Mattaritchi to turn into something cute. He is not cute right now. Please help?

I'm only on G1 with my V5/Familitchi (they are teens right now), but so far, I think the evolution pattern has been the same as other previous versions

Baby = 1 hour, then evolves into Child/Toddler

Child/Toddler = 24hrs, then evolve into Teens

Teens = 72hrs, then evolve into Adults

The V4 and V4.5 evolution for Adults was 48hrs after becoming a teen, but I think the V5 has reverted to earlier versions (V1-V3) and it is going to take 72hrs. If I'm right, my tamas are due to evolve into Adults at around 3pm today... :p

Don't forget, if you've been changing the tama's clock times, you may have affected the evolution and it might take a bit longer.

Edit: My tamas evolved into Adults at the expected time - so I've updated the evolution list above

Last edited by a moderator:
It's taken about 44 hours now. I'm waiting as patiently as possible, but it isn't going.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thinnk they

-evovle from baby to child one hour

-evolve from child to teen two days

-evovles 2 days (same as teen)

I think vutchi_zenatchi is right. I've waited for my v5 to change into a teen for 2 days. Then it changed. Or if i changed the time... i dont think i have.

Thanks everyone! They evolved as they went to sleep last night. I now have an adorable Chamametchi, a playful Mamekatchi, and a sweet Shelltchi. They still have 100% bondage (probably more, but it won't show it).

My tamagotchi has been a Child for 2 days already and is still not a teenager. does it have anyhting to do with the design or the battery or what. Ididn;t pause or change the time either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back