Inuyasha Vs. Naruto

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KagomeGrl445

Reaction score
i think Inuyasha because of all the people on each show, i just think Inuyasha has stronger people. ;)

Neither, Sesshoumaru would....cause hes sexy like that ;) Yep...I am a toon lover lol

Inuyasha, as much as I think it's quite corny, owns Naruto over any day.

i dunno have you seen the demons on Inuyasha like Naraku Or Sesshomaru?
Naraku really needs to die. And Sasuke could probably own over Sesshomaru and Naraku at once because he's a mary sue. I think Naruto would win because the characters are generally overpowered, but Inuyasha's characters are... well, alot more decent. Inuyasha is a better anime over all, but Naruto would beat them up in 5 minutes.

Naraku really needs to die. And Sasuke could probably own over Sesshomaru and Naraku at once because he's a mary sue. I think Naruto would win because the characters are generally overpowered, but Inuyasha's characters are... well, alot more decent. Inuyasha is a better anime over all, but Naruto would beat them up in 5 minutes.
NARAKU NEVER DIES. Sasuke is the Mary-Sue dude, his Sharingan can do anything >_> I think Inuyasha pwns, but Takahashi seriously needs to end the manga. It hasn't ended yet!

Naruto still dude.....The manga is still going on as well. But still has a decent plot with cliffhangers. Inuyasha cliffhangers are predictable but fun to read XP

Winner: NARUTO

NARAKU NEVER DIES. Sasuke is the Mary-Sue dude, his Sharingan can do anything >_> I think Inuyasha pwns, but Takahashi seriously needs to end the manga. It hasn't ended yet!
Naruto still dude.....The manga is still going on as well. But still has a decent plot with cliffhangers. Inuyasha cliffhangers are predictable but fun to read XP

I'm excited. I got Volume 27 and the SJ with the Shippuden Manga in it. ^^

Looks like I'm gonna be up tonight! xD

I never read inuyasha manga but when i went to wikipedia, it said a lot more surprising things like kagura dies not the way you think, kanna commits suicide, hakudoshi gets sucked into the windtunnel and much more. i wish they would continue the anime :( ;)

I dont know about the manga, but rumor has it that takahashi canceled the anime series for TV.

Latest posts

Back