Does any one know were to buy batteries?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mameitchi 3D

Reaction score
My batteries are dead and I would like to know where I could buy some more. :p

wal-mart is were i get mine. if it is for your tama go to watch place there should be so batteries there at that location in wal-mart :p

supermarkets that are near you,

newsagents and corner shops.....loads of places, they have like battery sections.

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off topic dude.

Ebay I got 10 for like 4 dollars including shipping, where as if you buy them at the super market they are like 4 dollars for one. :)

This topic should be moved and probably the Help for New Tamagotchi owners is where it should be. Anyways, I buy mine at Best Buy and Wal-Mart.

You can get some batteries at Wal-Mart but you have to go to the Watch section because they have batteries over there exept you will need to ask them for some!!! Anyway that is where i got mine.

Target....I LUV TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back