V5 Dating Show Help,she still gets mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
Help! I have had adults on my V5 for 2 days,and the Matchmaker still gets angry!

When will I be able to use "Dating Show"?

How often do you use "Travel Show?" Stop using it and it will work much faster.

I'm on Generation 3 on my V5 and this is what you do:

1. Wait until your adult Tamas turn into their decided family. (Large Family, Ninja Family, Smart Family....)

2. It doesn't matter what time of day they change into their official forms.

3. The day right after when they evolve is when they should be able to do it. If not then wait another day, though I always do it the morning after they evolved.

Works for me! For 2 generations also, I may add.

I could date them when they evolved in under a day....that's cool advice anyway :(

They evolve after two days after becoming an adult if you don't use travel show as often! That was how my v5 worked. :mimitchi: :D

Hope it helped!

-Darrelan

Just wait one more day, they should be able to by then. And once they do, don't watch the dating show just to watch, you only get three chances a day. Then the match maker falls asleep.

i don't want to be rude but maybe you hav'nt been feeding it propaly or something :D

Help! I have had adults on my V5 for 2 days,and the Matchmaker still gets angry!When will I be able to use "Dating Show"?
You have to make sure that your tamagotchi is an adult and when it has been an adukt for 2 days it should work. Remember: You can only use the Dating Show 3 Times a day.

~*Danni~*

maybe you just put dating show when it turn to a adult so you have to wait two days so they could go to dating show B)

Don't go Travelling too much,

And on the 3rd Day of yhuur AdultHood, go on the Dating Show..x

Hope I helped..x

Best Wishes

barky

LOL this happened in my tamgotchi too !! but it went on the dating show after [SIZE=21pt]3 or 4 day ! [/SIZE] :eek:

i dont want to be rude but ur TOPIC BUMPING. :lol:
So are yhuu if yhuur nott offering any help;; =] :D

Has it worked yet?

Best Wishes

barky

Ok I know what happens.

What your tamagotchi evolves, it will need a day or 2 to get used to being an adult.

The next morning "if done correctly" you will have 3 chances, The matchmaker will fall asleep if you say no.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back