Now that he said yes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so my crush said yes to go to the Valentine's Day Dance with me (Yippee it's in a week). But I have a problem with slow dancing and fast (normal) dancing. HEre they are.

SLow Dancing: I can dig this XD. But what should I do while dancing? Talk? About what?

Fas dancing: How do I do this? Ok so the DJ will play normal songs (Soulja Boy, Cyclone, Maybe man Eater, Sweet Escape etc.) and stuff. Umm how do I dance to this. How do I dance normally (girl dancing)

PLEASE HELP!!!

It's in a week.

Just look at what everyone else is doing and decide your dance then.

That's what I'm going to do if I can go. But I won't have a date...

If they Soulja Boy then do the Soulja Boy dance!~

x'D

Last edited by a moderator:
At dances when they play like party dance songs I just jumpin the air and shake my hair everywere ;)
For slow dancing just grabb his hips he'll grab yours and just move from left to right ;)
I did that at the Christmas dance.

Then my friend and I got a stomach aches because we danced to hard.

o____o

For fast dancing, just go crazy and have fun. xD

For slow dancing, you put your hands on his shoulders and he'll put his around your waist. Then you guys just rock back and fourth and maybe step around a little until the song is over.

Fast? Have fun but NO GRINDING. D:<

Slow? You can have a light conversation I suppose... not like I would know...

I'm not complaining though. xp

Grinding? What is that?

Well I guess I will do the fast dancing advice. But my friend is also gonna help me out with fast dancing.

Uhm I know how to slow dance. I put my arms around his neck, he takes my waist, and rock back and forth and step around a little. It's what to DO WHILE slow dancing I need help with. Thanks for the slow dance tip TW/P

Grinding? What is that?
Well I guess I will do the fast dancing advice. But my friend is also gonna help me out with fast dancing.

Uhm I know how to slow dance. I put my arms around his neck, he takes my waist, and rock back and forth and step around a little. It's what to DO WHILE slow dancing I need help with. Thanks for the slow dance tip TW/P
Grinding:When a female bends over and well...shakes her butt in an area where a male is behind her and shakes his lower body with her. O-O"

It's...Kind of like...A weird way of humping...>_>"

It's something I suggest that you don't do with him! D:

But for the fast songs just jump, skip do whatever you WANT! XD

But for the slow dances, let him hold his hands on your hips, and rest your arms on his shoulders. Then just move back and forth slowly. NOW! while your doing it, you could rest your head on his shoulders, talk to him a little, maybe kiss him! > :D Huh! HUH!

OMG that's so wrong. Ew. We aren't that kind of people to even think about that.

I doubt that kissing thing'll happen. But what should I talk about? Should I look at him? Ugh nerves are kicking in.

When slow dancing me & my date slow dance beside people we're friends with and talk with them. We always have a good laugh while being romanticish.

If not try to talk with him about school, the dance, and just being with him. :3

My tip: Go with the flow!

If he thinks your trying to hard when slowdancing, trying to make a move, he and you will both feel presured. If he thinks you dont care, he might think you dont really like him. DO whatever comes. Live life on the "risky" side.

NOTE: This is advice from a 10 year old, whos never been on a date in her life. Results may vary xD

regular dancing that's not fast but technically not couple slow dancing:

just move with the music. just move your..."bottom half". you don't really do much with the arms

slow dancing:

put your arms on him and move with the flow. but make sure your in sync.

fast:

jump up and down with the beat. i think it's the most fun ^.^

no don't put your hand on his waist put them around his neck and let him lead the slow dances and It will help and if he tries to get closer to you when you dance put your head on his sholder and he will hold you close.

♥GOOD LUCK WITH HIM♥

just dance along with your mood and what your friends and dancer are doing. just don't go crazy. mostly, u can just sway side to side during the slow dancing.

For slow dancing, it's more romantic if you don't talk. Just put your hands around his neck and let him put his hands around y7our waist. Then, concentrate on looking him in the eyes. Get lost in them. :)

I have no idea what you would do for fast dancing; I'm not much of a dancer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back