When Tamas go Wrong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChiMe

Reaction score
One day, a Memetchi named Teme was walking around when all of a sudden, a green Violetchi popped up from nowhere and said "I'm WILTING! WAHHHHH!" "That's odd." Teme thought. Then an alarm sounded. It said "THE CITY IS GOING TO EXPLODE. PLEASE SCREAM AND RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES." Suddenly, the city melted away...all of it. Except for Teme and a few others. Teme fainted.

Hannah (Violetchi) shook her so that she could wake up.Zelda the Zukyutchi wondered,"What just happened?"

Last edited by a moderator:
They decided Ura Mametchi was to mad to help them rebuild tamatown.BOOM!A gozarutchi shot him in the head.His girl friend Ura memetchi said ,"hi.Where's Ura mametchi?"

All the tamagotchi's went"uuuurrrr,he went mad so we shot him."Oh, haha."said Ura Memetchi."no, really.we shot him."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"said ura memetchi.

THEN! A Babitchi apeared! And said: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The other temes were getting a head ache and said: "SHUT UP! What are you doing here?!?!" Then babitchi said: " I am gonna take over tamatown!!!!! MAUHAHA! and annoy everyone with my endless crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then suddenly babitchi turned into... PARIS HITLON!!!!!!!!!!!!

than all the living tamas got molested by a new tama name cookimatchi? o-o

and looks like a giant cookie with antennas and fancy shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back