Is it just me..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting sick of seeing them. But i love her!! so it kinda bugs me but not alot!

You have no idea how annoying it is for me. O_O"But with Disney, they need to over advertise everything...
Agreed. I hate seeing her advertised everywhere, Disney does over-advertise everything. I remember the Lion King. xD

Nah, they just have to advertise to get people to buy the merchandise/watch the programs. You'd do the same if you were a multi gazillion dollar corporation.

Nah, they just have to advertise to get people to buy the merchandise/watch the programs. You'd do the same if you were a multi gazillion dollar corporation.
Is gazillion an actual number..? I don't think it is xD

There aren't that many ads about her here in Australia because she isn't as popular ;) The show is still on TV, but no annoying ads.

Yeah, I am sick of it, because I went to wal-mart the other day to look for a new battery for my camera, and I turn around and BAM! creepy life-sized cardboard cutout right in my face. If wal-mart isnt safe, how long do I have until I cant even hide from that creepy smile in target.... Even in my own house?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back