I went to a spelling bee on Saturday!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Hi, I went to a Spelling Bee on Saturday and I CAME IN SECOND!

Now I have 3 medals, two 2nd prize medals and 1 3rd prize medal!

I won $100 also! I think 1st prize was $200....

AND I'M GETTING A DWARF HAMSTER ON MONDAY! I already have a common hamster, named Squik and this dwarf hamster will be named Teddy!

What do you think? Do you think I did well? ^_^

Thats cool :D

Last year our school were entering two student in a spelling bee

I made it to the top 10 kids that had a chance to go but I had to spell this word iv never head before?

I didnt make it to the to kids that could make it :/

Good for you! :D Was it like a national spelling bee? I'm happy for you. You would not believe how many bad spellers are in my class. I'm like the best speller in my grade 6 class. Ok, this girl in my class spelt super "sepre" or something like that. We're in grade 6 not in Kindergarten!!!!!

You won 100 bucks????

I did a Spelling bee and came in First place. All I won was a fish bowl filled with school supplies....

Omg, I won my school spelling bee once. I just went to regionals and then I lost on the second round.

You're lucky you won stuff. Good for you.

Cool. I've been in the County Bee and came in 8th out of 118 people (the top 10 people got free lunch and a little trophy). I won the class and school ones to get there. I'm going to the school one this year, and hopefully I'll make it to county again. But it was funny because when I went to countty I was up against Evan O'Dorney, who went on to win the National Spelling Bee the next year. When I saw him win, I was like "Woah, I shook hands with that guy." It was kinda cool.

It was just a city-wide one.... out of 93 people.... I made it to top 20.

ALSO, I GOT MY HAMSTER TODAY! TEDDY IS SO CUTE! SHE/HE (don't know which yet, too young to tell) IS ALREADY USED TO ME, TOO! [SIZE=21pt]I CAN EVEN HOLD TEDDY TOO![/SIZE]

We held a small spelling bee, in my 4th grade class to see if we could make it to, the big one. I had to spell "world", and I spelled it "word" even though I knew very well how to spell it.

Your lucky you won, I'm a horrible speller!

I won two spelling bees... 4th grade and 5th grade. It was a city-wide bee both times with grades 3 & 4 for the first one and grade 5 in the second. I also came in 2nd when I was in 6th grade, and made it to regionals where I tied for 5th. It was pretty exciting, but I never got any prizes :ichigotchi:

i representing my skool in a district spelling bee nd if i win, i go to nationals, then federals.

Hi, I went to a Spelling Bee on Saturday and I CAME IN SECOND!Now I have 3 medals, two 2nd prize medals and 1 3rd prize medal!

I won $100 also! I think 1st prize was $200....

AND I'M GETTING A DWARF HAMSTER ON MONDAY! I already have a common hamster, named Squik and this dwarf hamster will be named Teddy!

What do you think? Do you think I did well? :D
Amazing! I've gotten third place once.

Well done! Be proud of yourself because it sounds like you've done really well!

Congratulations! Spelling bees can be difficult -- just wait if you go to the Nationals, you'll scream! :D

Uh yeah if you won $100!

Cool, and congrats!!

I wish I was in a spelling bee. What word did you mess up on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back