WHY ME?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok, for some reson im,like the target of every perverted guy in the world!!has this stuff ever happend to u? cuz it hapens to me all the time and i dont know how to stop it! here are some examples:

1.one time i was walking in the park with my friends and all of the sudden this guy, ALTEAST 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME, came up and grabbed my butt! then he started running away, he looked back, and WINKED at me!!! :) my friends had to hold me back to keep me from socking him in the face!

2. one time, on the last day of school, this one guy i no was running past me and then he kissed me as he ran passed me!!

3. earlier this year when i sat in my desk, there was a note that said:

"hey babe,

have *** with me tonight or else

P.S i no were u live

love, logan"

THAT WAS WERE I CROSSED THE LINE!! i dont no what to do! guys keep doing this stuff to me and im SICK OF IT!!! ;)

P.S the guy who sent me that letter as suspended

Boys are perverted pigs and strawberry fat cakes. (My friend's new phrase)

Here's what I would do. 1. Yell at them 2. Hit them

I'm a little violent, but if you have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, that provokes you a little. :)

Just peace out and try not to kill yourself over this.

Ignore.

The more they know it bothers you and catches your attention, the more they will keep bothering you.

Well, a lot of pervy guys would go after you because:

1) You have breasts (that is a main one, I've had guys stare at my boobs before x.x)

2) You are attractive in general.

It's hard, but you can't really do anything about it. The only thing you can do is ignore it, most times, they are just trying to get a reaction.

Oh come on. Things like that have happened to me before. There is a little something called trust.

Last year this guy did all sorts of stuff, and then I finally yelled at him and hit him whenever he did something, so he stopped.

Last Last year, when I had more patience, I ignored yet ANOTHER perv. He stopped, and moved on to someone else.

So yeah. Take the advice in the first few posts. It's worked for me.

Ugh, although I wasn't attacked like that physicaly, I was mentaly in some such ways.

It seems they do that just to get on your nerves. My guy friends did and when I yelled at them for a bit it was more rewarding to them, evidently. :/

Sometimes you just have to ignore it. Give them the ":/ you are so stupid and immature" look and then go back to you work. They will know that what they did was stupid and was inappropriate but they didn't get the satisfaction of you yelling at them.

Now, if someone grabs your butt of any other part that is definently not okay. You should tell a teacher/parent/counselor and should not be taken lightly.

If the boys are sexual harrasing you, you need to tell a teacher/parent/counselor. Boy can be disgusting pervs and they'll grow out of it [eventually, and mosty...] but sexual harrasment is NOT okay.

[bTW- why would she lie about this? Its not something to brag about or get her brownie points...]

This has happened to other people? Never happened to me, when does this happen?

xP ahhh...

try to tell a teacher or something, because they can progress into doing something worste

i never get like touched or anything, i just have perverted guy friends who always say things.. they never touch me

This has happened to other people? Never happened to me, when does this happen?
Although I've never had a experience exactly like this one, it's no surprise to me.

Generally when guys hit puberty and all that goes along with it. I'd say middle school- early highschool aged.

Actually my best friend's the perverted one. Some people think I'm gay (bad rumor)

Girl that me and friend 1 like, we'll call her "T".

Friend 1: Honestly, who's more perverted, me or him?

Friend 2: Um... it's equal.

Me (at friend 1): Well at least I didn't look up T's skirt!

Friend 1: Well, uhm... At least I didn't try!

Me: Right.

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys are perverted pigs and strawberry fat cakes. (My friend's new phrase)Here's what I would do. 1. Yell at them 2. Hit them

I'm a little violent, but if you have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, that provokes you a little. :kuribotchi:

Just peace out and try not to kill yourself over this.
No im not D:

Im respectful to Gals

But I do like to give the nice ones hugs :p

Oh goodness me! That's the phobia I have!!

Do not yell at them,they will laugh at you,I know.

Make sure you dress smart and pretty not those almost make you naked outfits!

And TW/P is right, when boys hit puberty they become like this :p It's pretty normal.

Some boys are pretty respectful,which are the type of boys I really like *blushes* :3

Bare this in mind, some boys are nice! Not every single boy is a pervet. :)

I would have gone to the school and told them about it. If not, every boy who runs up to me and does stuff like that, I would have screamed my head off at them. They leave you alone after that.

I learnt that when 1 boy tried acting like that to me. I was actually scared but I didnt show it. I screamed at him instead. (Not actually screaming, just shouting at him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back