Why won't the daddy leave the baby?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmems

Reaction score
I've got two v 4.5 tamas and they had babies. One went to the mom and one went to the dad. The mom left the baby after a day so i've been raising that baby but on my other tamagotchi the dad won't leave the baby and it's been a few days. What the heck. How do I make him go away? :)

well, you can wait a few more days and if it dose not go away contat me. i hope this helped! ;) :)

well, you can wait a few more days and if it dose not go away contat me. i hope this helped! :eek: :p
Your information is fulty.

The thing that you have to do is to wait 24 hours with a parent and at midnight after 24 hours, see that parent go.

Well, you have to wait 24 hours at least for the Dad to leave.

That has happened to me before but it eventually went away. :D

If you pause your Tamagotchi, the amount of time the parent stays with the child will be longer.

I've got two v 4.5 tamas and they had babies. One went to the mom and one went to the dad. The mom left the baby after a day so i've been raising that baby but on my other tamagotchi the dad won't leave the baby and it's been a few days. What the heck. How do I make him go away? <_<
have you paiused it overnight? if not wait 2 days on the 2 day put the time to 11:59pm and it will leave

Sometimes if the father is with a son (andso they are of the same gender), they stay for longer, whereas if it's a mother and son, she'll leave earlier. On my old v2, the son was a teen but its twin was still with its dad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back