when will the tamagotchis stop:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spievie

Reaction score
I think it will go up to v7 for some weird reason. I also think it will have a backlight so you can see in the dark and I think that it will be in color. :huh: :huh: :huh: :) ;) :eek: :) :D :huh: :) :huh: ;) :huh: :huh:

I don't really see why people are insanely wanting a back light, they sleep at night so I mean it isn't epic. I think they will keep going as long as they are selling them I would like to see a touch screen that would be awesome.

i think that bandai will eventually give up (because of competetors like webkinz) or they will just run out of ideas

I think V10. Bandai is getting carried away with making tamagotchis. There was a 10 year gap between V1 and V2 but now all the others seem to have hardly any gap

I say that since they R so populer the company that makes them will continu to make them until people gets bord with them!!! :huh:

I wished they would have stopped at the V4.5

I don't know how high it's going to go up but as long as consumers keep buying, they will keep selling.

I think they'll stop once they go out of fashion everything goes out eventually and its probably going to be the same with tamas then they might bring them back like they did in 2004 with v1. Who knows?

I think they should just stop,

tamagotchis have just gotten away from what they are

supposed to be (a virtual pet) they are turning into a virtual life.

I think V10. Bandai is getting carried away with making tamagotchis. There was a 10 year gap between V1 and V2 but now all the others seem to have hardly any gap
There was a gap of about a year between the V1 and the V2. P1 and P2 came out in the 90s, and there was about a 10 year gap until they came out with Tamagotchi Connection, if that's what you mean. :D

Like everyone else says - if we keep buying, they'll keep selling.

I think that tamagotchis will go on for a couple more years(hopefully more) so that will probably make it go up to v10. I think it will be in color have a backlight and have a lot more games, and who knows it might even be able to connect to your tv so you can play your tamagotchi on a bigger screen!!! :D :p ;) :( :( B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :p

I have voted as other ecause I can't tell, I have a feeling they will go on for years but I don't know how many versions that will be. It is really hard to tell.
~*Danni~*
i voted for other too... We can't tell how many version will be out, maybe this V5 could be the last version :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm estimating up to V15 they will probably stop, depending on how money hungry they are. I mean, they don't have to keep on going- they have other products that could get them a lot of money, too.

I will stop soon, it won't go on forever. They'd run out of ideas for the games, characters, and people will probably be interesting in some other toy/video game/etc. by then that makes them addicted to that, completely ignoring the fact that Tamagotchis still exist.

I don't expect Bandai to just stop at V7 etc., but you never know what Bandai will do. :D

I think its likely that tamagotchis will stop t aroud version 7 or 8 cause kids could lose interest and the tamagotchis may not sell very well.

After Bandi tamaotchi's stop, i bet someweird companywill try and make a new type of tama.

never stop tamagotchis!

~Girl~

I think they will go up to v10.

--------------------

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Were good Friends

If you cry

I cry

If you laugh

I laugh

If you fall out the window

I laugh again

[SIZE=9pt]To be honest, I have no clue what Bandai's going to do next. I voted on the V10, but just out of random! I think Bandai's going to have to improvise, which means doing one advantage one version at a time, because how can they make new characters, jobs, etc. without losing their buyers? It's going to be difficult, and I don't know how they're gonna do it.[/SIZE]

~*MnMztama495*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back