cute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keykay09

Reaction score
Ok ok i know I sound obssesed but it will be fun to do and it will keep u intrested i your tama

Make a house

you'll need a shoe box

construction paper

cotton balls

ect.

Make carpet and walls out of construction paper make pilliows and small chairs out of cotton balls! Make a nice TV out of construction paper make a nice bed out of cotton or fabric(you choose)

Make a vase You can attach other shoe boxes to make other rooms. Like kitchen batchroom ect. You can also make a car or a little town (if you have more than two tamagotchis) Hope I kept you intrested. Im all excited about my tama now.

closest thing i would ever do to that is make a stand for it. for that to happen, i would need to make some school project that is ready for the trash and then i save it out of pity. most likely i make some kind of under the sea themed thing that takes up a quarter of my wall and i put my tamagotchi in the mouth of some fish.

love,

xxwinged_angelxx

(haha nah jks, cute idea, im just bored)

that is sooooo cool i made a house thing once but then it got destroyed :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

cool. Thanks for sharing that house idea! You guys kkeep getting better and better!

i havnet done it yet but i made a bed by getting an old shirt a shoe box paper and sissors and crayons cut the hite that you want with the shoe box cut out a blanket with the shirt and put the rest of the shirt at the bottom of the shoe box and use the it as a matres :lol:

Im going 2 my Youth Club soon. I cud go 2 the art section and try that! :D #

I am a boy (Hope i don't sound geeky becuz i love tamas) and i luv art! ;)

Latest posts

Back