Look what I bought :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got it from ebay double the price of a normal american one x_x I just really really really wanted that fun key thing!

It's coming from Hong Kong so who knows how long that's gonna take

It's not a European one - we've got little bead key chains with a tama charm attached - they look like this: Tamenagerie/Familitchi V5 - scroll right the way down to the bottom of the page and the pics are there.

I've got the red design with the little ichigotchi charm ;)

Congrats! I think the little keys on the Asian ones are cute too :p

I got a europian I love my family desigin with the Violetchi charm. And Im getting the Gozaratchi one I Love I mean LOVE Gozaratchi :p :p ;)

>_> Yeah that's why I spent extra money on a non-american one :) >_>;;

PS I'm starting to think that this is an english Familitchi released in Asia? They do speak english over there. I say this becauuuse on the back it says to go to banda-asia.com, which is an english website even. It's confusing x_x

Yeah I got it from ebay double the price of a normal american one x_x I just really really really wanted that fun key thing!
It's coming from Hong Kong so who knows how long that's gonna take
They are alot of money. I paid £18 instead of £13 for my tama. >.<

Edit: Mine is also austrailian. Its the dark violet

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did it take you to get yours? Mine is coming form hong kong x_x Auuugh I'm going nuts it could be weeks until I get it

How long did it take you to get yours? Mine is coming form hong kong x_x Auuugh I'm going nuts it could be weeks until I get it
I've got no Idea how far australia is compared to hong kong but it came in a week and 1 day. Very surprising, thought it would come in two weeks atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back