Sign in to follow this  
ChikoritaTrophy

whats the oldest tama you've had?

So....what the oldest age your tama has got to?

my eldest, Avril, is 22.... :)

can anyone beat that?

Cx

The oldest mine has ever been is 7 because I always mate mine on that day, so I guess I can't beat that so far. I think I'm going to not mate mine and see how old I can get it.

Ohh......

ive had myn to be 28! but that was one of the old ones! coz i allways mate

Ohh......

I've had mine to be 28! But that was one of the old ones,because I always mate.

heh.someone at my schoo today braged about how she got hers to 31 and it's still growing.But I haven't seen it.Other people have though and she said it was the pick with stars.(points to siggy)I dun have mine yet. :D

well avril is 28, 30 on weds. i just decided not to breed and see how old she gets! shes not very attractive though! but she eats rice and drinks sake! i'll keep you updated if your interested, i havent messed around with her clock either!

well avril is 28, 30 on weds. i just decided not to breed and see how old she gets! shes not very attractive though! but she eats rice and drinks sake! i'll keep you updated if your interested, i havent messed around with her clock either!

Sure, I would love for you to keep us updated.

If they don't mate with another person's Tama, at what age will the Matchmaker come? I mean, ChikoritaTrophy, is she 30 and an old maid? Did she turn down the Matchmaker when she came? Has the Matchmaker never come? What generation is she?

Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

they usually mate around 8yrs and mrs busybody turns up. i just kept saying no, i wasnt lonely. i just turned her down

shes 35 now!!!!!!

and shes first gen....wanted to see how long they last if you dont breed and i think 34 isnt bad!

Cx

I think the oldest one of my Connections has ever gotten is only 9 'cause I always choose to mate them.

Bandai are saying that the highest your tamagotchi can be 50 i wonder who can get so old not me