whats the oldest tama you've had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaTrophy

Reaction score
So....what the oldest age your tama has got to?

my eldest, Avril, is 22.... :D

can anyone beat that?

Cx

So....what the oldest age your tama has got to?
my eldest, Avril, is 22.... :)

can anyone beat that?

Cx
The oldest mine has ever been is 7 because I always mate mine on that day, so I guess I can't beat that so far. I think I'm going to not mate mine and see how old I can get it.

Ohh......

ive had myn to be 28! but that was one of the old ones! coz i allways mate

Ohh......I've had mine to be 28! But that was one of the old ones,because I always mate.
heh.someone at my schoo today braged about how she got hers to 31 and it's still growing.But I haven't seen it.Other people have though and she said it was the pick with stars.(points to siggy)I dun have mine yet. :D

well avril is 28, 30 on weds. i just decided not to breed and see how old she gets! shes not very attractive though! but she eats rice and drinks sake! i'll keep you updated if your interested, i havent messed around with her clock either!

well avril is 28, 30 on weds. i just decided not to breed and see how old she gets! shes not very attractive though! but she eats rice and drinks sake! i'll keep you updated if your interested, i havent messed around with her clock either!
Sure, I would love for you to keep us updated.

If they don't mate with another person's Tama, at what age will the Matchmaker come? I mean, ChikoritaTrophy, is she 30 and an old maid? Did she turn down the Matchmaker when she came? Has the Matchmaker never come? What generation is she?

Okay, I'll shut up now. :D

they usually mate around 8yrs and mrs busybody turns up. i just kept saying no, i wasnt lonely. i just turned her down

shes 35 now!!!!!!

and shes first gen....wanted to see how long they last if you dont breed and i think 34 isnt bad!

Cx

50? really?

bad news.....

Avril died aged 39. the day before my birthday! :lol:

its still a good age though!!

Cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back