Tamagotchi V5 Commercial!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
The Tamagotchi V5 commercial is already out and about, its being played on all your favorite channels! Its a really neat commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! I saw it while I was watching american idol last night...they must know lots of people watch it! Its a really cute commercial.

cute! But there aren't lots of animations but more cartoons :puroperatchi: but it's very cute!

On the east coast if you were watching Nickelodeon at exactly 8:00 PM you would've seen it. Its sooo cute! ;)

Well it's supposed to come to Tamagotchi's official website soon I guess. BanDai still hasn't updated it. Also, members may want to check BanDai's site as they might provide information about the nev V5 commercial.

Yes, the commercial is playing in the U.S. and has been recorded. Try searching it on Google.

Awww.. :D I haven't seen it. I've seen V4... but not the V5 one :D I need to get looking :p

I love that commericial!

"Tamagotchi Famlitchi,Mama,Papa.Chamametchi!"

"How you raise your family decides your tamas' desinty!"

"Meet your Tama Familitchi,We are Familitchi!"

I feel left out. I Really hate the music T_T. But other than that, I guess its okay, I like the product anywayz.

I know!!! I can't wait until it comes out in stores because right now all thats there at our stores are 4.5's!!! I saw the commercial a total of four times: once this morning, twice yesterday afternoon, and once the day before yesterday and thats when the commercial came out I believe awesome! :D :D :D It will probably come out in the next week or two because when I saw the first tamagotchi commercial before I got the V2 it came out about 2 weeks later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back